I have a merchant on Performics, who started doing lots of reversals recently. The was they do it, is very weird -- orders first showed up in my report, but disappeared the next day. Anyone had the same kind of problems? How does Performics handle reversals?

That's strange. My reversals are all shown as "(0.00) - cancelled", and usually from sales previously tagged with the "GRD" status.

However, I have also noticed that the dates of these GRD transactions could be "shifted" after updates. For example, say you first noticed a particular sale on the 15th, come back a day later, and you might note that there was no such sale on the 15th anymore, as it has in fact been shifted to the 16th.

I was only able to note such "updates" for one particular merchant of mine, as I keep track of every single sale of this merchant daily. Could be the same scenario as in your case.

Just me 2 cents...best to check with Performics yourself.

BTW, WebSurfer, do you also get those 0.00 sales at Perf too? Seems like the CJ bug has infected Perf as well.

Cheers,
    T2

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread