ABW Ambassador
    I know I must be blind, but I cannot find out how and when Performics pay affiliates. Is it a consolidated cheque for all merchants, or is it individual cheques when you pass a $50 minimum for each merchant?
    Also how often do they pay?

Thanks, and can someone tell me where on their page this information is held?

:confused:

ABW Ambassador
    Never have found the info on the Performics site, Andy, but it is consolidated payments. I can't figure out how they work these out and the amounts never add up properly, but I get two cheques a month from Performics.

The invoice tear off slip thing that comes with the cheques tells you which merchants have paid you what money.

ABW Ambassador
    Markymark
    Thanks for that. How far in arrears do the cheques seem to be?

ABW Ambassador
    Performics pays you when the merchant pays them. I got a check yesterday that had transactions going back to April.

I suspect the reason things don't seem to add up is that Performics doesn't show reversals the way CJ does -- at least if they do I've never found it.

Jeeez, there sure is a lot of mystery surrounding Performics Huh! I still say they are owned and run by robots or alliens.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 07-06-2002: Message edited by: GameBoy ]

I couldn't find the answer either so I emailed them and did get an answer after sending a second request.

This is what the answer was

"The $50.00 threshold is for all merchants combined. You will receive payment 60 days after the end of the month that the transactions are made in. Check are sent twice a month."

Long time to wait for payment, huh? But they do have excellent merchants that perform quite well.

Janet

I don't get it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] They send checks twice a month and they pay bi-monthly?? It doesn't make sense. If I make $50 in May, I should suppose to receive payment around July 31?

But why 2 checks? Bi-monthly is long enough.

[ 07-06-2002: Message edited by: wly ]

ABW Ambassador
    I was looking for that too. You find it by clicking on the client name then its listed in the agreement and terms

(d) Performics shall pay the Advertising Fees to Affiliate within thirty (30) days after the end of the month in which Performics has received payment from each applicable Marketer for such Advertising Fees. Performics shall not be obligated to make any payment of Advertising Fees to Affiliate until (1) it has received payment for such Advertising Fees from the Marketer and (2) the aggregate amount of Advertising Fees due to Affiliate from a specific Marketer equals or exceeds fifty dollars ($50.00). Performics does not aggregate payments remitted to it from different Marketers for the benefit of Affiliate. Any earned but unpaid Advertising Fees shall carry over to the next regularly scheduled payment period.

ABW Ambassador
    I suess I need to start reading the agreements.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by perfectG:
    I suess I need to start reading the agreements.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!! me too I never read them ehhe I think it's a european habbit. Americans tend to say "sue me, sue that, sue this" frequently so they always read the agreements.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread