ABW Ambassador
    anyone converting with them?

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Not me, I've had VERY FEW sales from them. They suck, 00Inkjets and 123Inkjets both trounce all over them.

Now that I think of it, I think I'll ditch 'em since I'm going through my sites and getting them all in order for the fall. I've got a couple of possibilities in mind...

Andy,

Even if they were doing as well as the CJ inkjeters that Leader mentioned, you'd still end up waiting a couple of extra months to get your money out of Performics. Speaking for myself, I really have to want to use a merchant to use Performics, and there are only a handful there that can't be replicated at CJ.

ABW Ambassador
    I have decided to drop Inkjet brokers and try Tiger Direct to see what happens.

As for Performics, my best performing merchant is at Performics and they outperform any of my CJ merchants by a massive amount. I like Performics even if cheques are delayed.

Andy

I didn't mean to say that I didn't like Performics. They have two very good merchants that I use and make a couple hundred a month on. It's just that if you give me a choice between two similar programs, I'm going to take net 20 terms over net 90 terms.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread