Hi everyone,

can anybody give me some info on weather Chiass.com would be worth promoting?

Do they convert?

Nick

ABW Ambassador
    I had them on my site for a very short time and dropped them for some reason but I cant remember why. I believe it was the redirect when you click on their link that made me wonder if they would convert.

More and more I'm very concerned about screwball partners that just steal sales away from other vendors who do convert.

If they give me a popup when I go to their site (and some of these guys don't give a popup until you actually do a checkout) then I'm back up and wait for input.

I'll wait for other input along with you before I consider putting them back on.

Nick,

I've recently started using Chiasso through Performics and I am very pleased with their conversion rates. I've only sent them 115 visitors but I've made 5 transactions (4.4% conversion). That makes them one of my top 5 performers!

I should also mention that I use their product level links, but they are still a top performer for me and I would highly recommend them!

Do you have anything patriotic or a religious site? You will be denied. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Thanks guys.

No, no patriotism. I'm English, living in Denmark so our kind of patriotism runs to:
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Drinking Carlberg/Tuborg
    <LI>Watching football (soccer to the uneducated [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img])[/list]

Nick

I put up one link to one item for them about two weeks ago. Already had one sale. I like that 12% return.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread