I signed up for direct deposit about a month ago and since then haven't received either a check or a direct deposit, even though sales have been up.

I'm curious to hear from others who've transitioned from checks to direct deposit how much lag time there was in getting switched over. Should I be concerned that I haven't received anything or is this just a normal transition?

Thanks, Dave

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I haven't switched from checks, but I will note that there is usually a TWO month lag time for payments from Performics. Occasionally they may beat that time (and I've heard that some of their programs are slower), but you can usually figure on that delay.

For instance, my deposit for the period ending in May just came in a few days ago--which is about 1 1/2 months after the statement date.

The only time I got a check was when I hadn't faxed back the info they asked for a few months ago. They may need a W-9 (I think that's the name of it) from you...a lot of places want those.

My results are like yours Leader, I got my May check this morning. I got it from my former roomate and when I saw that it was dated May 31, I'd assumed it had just sat around in his place until he got motivated to pass it on. I guess in actuality they just got it out. You're also right about the W-9, they made me fill out one of those at the same time that I signed up for Direct Deposit. I generally love direct deposit, but I'll feel better about it when I've received my first one and I know they haven't botched it up. Thanks for the response, Dave

We've been working with Direct Deposit from them for over a year with no problems. Money always arrives with a statement detailing out whom its from. We receive a deposit pretty much every 2 weeks from them, though I guess you may receive one less often if you make less money with their merchants. We generate quite a bit of commissions from many of their merchants, so there is always a deposit to be processed every couple of weeks.

I give them 2 thumbs up in terms of collecting payments, and getting them deposited properly and timely.

wtjpm

ABW Ambassador
    Is direct deposit at Performics only open to USA/Canada affiliates?

I signed up for the direct deposit about a month ago too, since they sent out an email encouraging me to do so. I thought that it works so nicely at CJ, might as well do it with Performics too.

However, I also have not received my April/May payment. No email, no check, no deposit. I'm wondering if I shot myself in the foot by signing up.

Surely, It being the end of July, I would have seen something by now. I received the email for my March commission on May 14.

Tracy

ABW Ambassador
    >>However, I also have not received my April/May payment. No email, no check, no deposit. I'm wondering if I shot myself in the foot by signing up.<<

Well, I'm still on paper-checks and have not received payment. harrumph.

Well, they do say that they don't distribute payments until they receive payment from the merchant. I wonder if that could be the hold up.

Of course, it would be nice if they communicated with us. I would feel a lot more comfortable about this if they had a representative take time to visit ABW and let us know what's going on with Performics from time to time.

Personally, my feeling is that performics, cj, linkshare (with their red star merchants), etc. should take responsibility for paying us the money whether they get paid by the merchants or not. One of the reasons we sign up with one of these companies is to have someone else making sure we get paid. If a merchant backs out on a payment, it would make much more sense for performics to go after them for $5000 than for individual merchants to try to get justice when they're owed $50 each. Performics seems to have less incentive to really get after their merchants if it doesn't cost them anything if they fail. CJ's better about that because they collect up front.

I received my bank statement and my Performics earnings for the month of May was direct deposited on 7/19 but it was short by around $30!

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wly:
    I received my bank statement and my Performics earnings for the month of May was direct deposited on 7/19 but it was short by around $30!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I still have not received mine. Apparently Performics don't show reversals so a pay cheque that is short may be due to that. Or maybe a merchant has not paid them yet. Any merchant that you only made $30 with?

I now T. Shipley was deactivated recently from Performics for non payment (I think).

Well, I finally got my answer. I checked my bank account yesterday to find a nice sum direct deposited from performics. It took them a little while, but I got my cash. Thanks all who responded. Dave

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread