I've been using the Performics affiliate program for about 6 months now. When I first joined, I signed up for Cutter & Buck's program and was accepted. I had a large sale from them about 4 months ago and hadn't seen anything since.

Turns out, when I logged into my account today, I noticed that I have been "declined" from their program. HUH!?!

How can this happen with NO notice from Cutter & Buck or from Performics, and when I've been using their link that only Performics can generate?! I sent an email to Performics immediately (since they don't allow you to contact the advertiser directly), but if it's like the rest of their correspondence I don't even expect a response until a month from now, at which point they will reply with a canned response that won't answer anything at all.

In the meantime, the link that I've been sending traffic to still works fine! How can they "decline" but still accept my traffic. In my view, that is stealing, as every click is money.

Has anyone else had these problems with Performics or Cutter & Buck? Is there anything I can do besides sending an email to the black hole that is Performics customer service?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I was thinking of putting up some performics merchant links to give a 2nd tier network a try ..now I'll wait some more.

Webman, I've no idea how this could have happened and don't know what I'd do in your situation, except get on the phone to them.

I wish this chasm didn't exist between performics and affiliates, I'm at a loss to understand the reasoning behind it.
    I can only hope one day we have a rep from performics here to answer our questions.

Good idea mousejockey. Now that I've cooled down, I've removed the links to C&B and will sit back and wait a few weeks for them to respond.

Outside of this advertiser, I have pretty good results with Performics. It's just that their customer service level is SO LOW that I feel like they don't care about us little folk.

ABW Ambassador
    I've had the same awful correspondance with Performics. I've sent emails off to them several times, and have never gotten a response back in less than 2 weeks. And when it comes, its just a canned response that does nothing to answer the question. Its strange that considering performics relies on affiliates that they treat them in such a peculiar way.

Jim

Maybe this will help...anytime I've ever used this address I've always had a reply within 24 hours:

Tburger@performics.com

Good luck!

Nick

This is disappointing and a concern for me.
    Performics has two teams, one working with the partners another working with the merchants.
    If you're willing to PM me your email I will forward this to my contact and push for some action from this end.

Rick

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread