I have an order listed for $0. What does this mean? No other explanation given [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

I had 4 in Sept with zero. I've not had any show up like that in the past. I've emailed Performics twice now but still haven't gotten a response.

ABW Ambassador
    The only orders I've ever had for 0 are always associated with a CD transaction. I've discussed this with performics in the past and again yesterday.

If this is your case (its a CD transaction), it's really an order that was returned in it's entirety. The inital GRD transaction for the order will have disappeared and it was substituted with a $0 CD transaction. I know it's very confusing. My question was - how can I have a cash discount issued against an order that was for $0?

I have requested them to overhaul the way they deal with GRD transactions all together so that we don't have "disappearing transactions" and can maintain an audit trail on order activity.

Currently, returns are always listed as a "new order" with a CD transaction usually with a positive amount (but 0 if entire order was canceled). The initial GRD transaction that the CD was issued against is deleted when the order moves from GRD to a new status.

I want to be able to have an audit trail that we can see what the order was when initially placed (no more deleting of my account transactions PLEASE) and then see credits issued against those orders per standard accounting procedures. Not sure if it will get done but lets hope so.

Hope this info helps.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread