ABW Ambassador
    Hi all,

Spiegel and the Ultimate Outlet is over 3 months behind on payment and I find this totally unacceptable.

For you newbies, you should think twice about promoting them if you're looking for only vendors who pay on time.

I have talked with performics regardng this issue and basically what I got back was "I know this is frustrating and you'll get paid when we get paid".

I find this totally unacceptable and have informed performics I will begin pulling links for Spiegel and Ultimate Outlet in the morning unless I hear back that steps are being taken to ensure me that the payment is being processed in some way shape or form.

I can not promote a vendor who is this lax in paying and I will not stand behind performics for allowing a vendors fees to build up to this level.

For any of you that want to climb on board and start pulling links tomorrow it may be a good opportunity to further send a message that we will not tolerate such unfairness to us.

ABW Ambassador
    They owe me a few hundred from June/July too.

I think I am going to change one of my sites to a new merchant. Thanks for this info.

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

ABW Ambassador
    Can you believe it. I see I got two notices - one from Spiegel and one from the ultimate outlet reagrding affilaites adhearing to the terms of their agreement.

At a time when they are over 3 months late in payment to affiliates, they remind us of the terms of the affiliate agreement! What a bunch of junk. This only further shows their extreamly bad taste towards the affiliates who are generating sales and income for them.

I'm really steamed now!

ABW Ambassador
    I think I will reduce their exposure on my site and replace links with other merchants. Dont't want them to get suspicious before I get my dosh. Shame, they do convert, but with $400 outstanding since June and looking like that will increase every month, they don't deserve affiliate loyalty. When are these companies gonna realise that they are privelegded to be working with us and not the other way around!

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

I didn't even noticed they were behind in payments! Didn't they send out a similar email concerning trademarked names a couple months ago?

They do convert for me, but that doesn't mean much if they don't pay...

"Don't let yesterday take up to much of today."

How can you tell if a particular merchant has paid or not in Performics awfully designed system.

At least at Linkshare or Be Free, I can look at payment amounts in a historical format. Is there anyway to do that in Performics that I don't know about?

ABW Ambassador
    >> Is there anyway to do that in Performics that I don't know about?<<

For me, I use a high-tech feature called The Checkstub... it's not clickable, but it's the only way I've found (it's in that stack of mail just to the left of your monitor [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ).

-------
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go to bed.

ABW Ambassador
    At the end of each month, I do a client report to get sales for each vendor and record it in a spreadsheet.

As payments are recieved, you'll see who has paid for what months and who hasn't. Subtract payments from the previous months and you'll see who owes what.

Not a great system but it does work and it's how I know that speiegel, ultimate outlet and ruh ro - after looking again, Chadwicks, have not paid on any commissions owed since MAY, so we're getting close to 120 days behind for these vendors. What a bunch of crap!

ABW Ambassador
    Hey gang,

Unless we stand together, we can expect more and more of this.

I again invite you to pull links and send an email to info@performics.com informing them you have/are going to be pulling links until we are paid and that we will not promote any vendor who is over 90 days late in payments.

Me pulling most of my links alone does nothing towards benefiting our overall goal here. We have to act together in order to make our presence felt and understood.

Take a stance and help us change this type of behavior. Because.... unless you do, you can expect more of the same and the problem to continually worsen.

I noticed Spiegel paid thrrough 7/31 on the last direct deposit statement.

"Don't let yesterday take up to much of today."

ABW Ambassador
    I note the same -- Spiegel paid up through July 31.

-------
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go to bed.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread