Anyone know how to contact merchants from Performics?

Can't you just visit the merchant's site, and go to their "Contact Us" link or similar?

ABW Ambassador
    >>Anyone know how to contact merchants from Performics?<<

As I was informed when I needed to speak to a merchant, "merchants prefer you contact Performics, they all have lots of affiliates doncha know and they can't deal with every affiliate."

There are some great converting merchants at Performics, but the Performics communications system is from the dark ages. If you don't mind naming the merchant, someone MIGHT have a contact. But if you prefer not to mention the name at this time, your best bet is to contact Performics directly.

>>Can't you just visit the merchant's site, and go to their "Contact Us" link or similar?<<

Oh you can do that (not that they'll have an affiliate specific contact), just don't expect a response. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

-------
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go to bed.

Actually it's Lane Bryant group. Anybody tried contacting them about Morpheus?

WLY,

Lane Bryant is part of the Brylane Group. My contact at Brylane is Nancy Reiser who ALWAYS answers my mail. Try writing her at
    Nreiser@brylane.com

Nick

ABW Ambassador
    a real live brylane contact email?

(hold for just one moment while I get that addy tattooed)

so how did you find the holy grail? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

-------
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go to bed.

Actually, it goes way back to when Brylane was with LS. Nancy was the contact then and still is.

Nick

I have emailed Peformics (and even called them) and Nancy @ Brylane and still have not received an answer to the following question; To whom and where do I send a W-9 Form? There is an address on their website but, this address tells me nothing because you need to add to the envelope above the address ATTN:(Department) and then the address. Like I said, I have tried over and over to contact them to no prevail on this sending the Form to what department. Has anyone on this thread ever sent in their W-9 Form to Performics? If so, please (if you remember) post the department to send the form to. Thanks

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread