ABW Ambassador
    Logging in once again results in the message Reporting interface is currently down.

It was down last night too and I've seen it down more before the upgrade and after it than ever before.

I'd appreciate performics making a statement regarding if sales are being tracked when the "reporting interface is down or not".

If it's just "reporting" that's down and orders are stil being tracked I can live with it a little easier but if sales are not being tracked then I have a problem with it being down as much as it has been lately.

Also, I wanted to get some more links tonight and logically, it doesn't seem like "reporting availability" would restrict my ability to get links.

Some clarification on this instead of your usual silence sure would be appreciated.

both last night and tonight I was going to work on a couple pages that I wanted to add performics merchants to and unfortunately ran across the dreaded down for maintenance screen.

Would be nice if we had some warning

Heidi
    Fit2a-t

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread