Hi all,

I would like to tap the knowledge of this forum. I have signed up for NorthernTool.com and would like to link to individual products that would feature well on my website. However, that the "build your own link" or the searchbox options are not available with that program... pretty much what I was told when I asked a representative of Performics.

Do any of you know how to use the URL and affiliate tracking code to make my own individual product links? Is it possible with their site since it contains much dynamic content? THanks much.

GrainFarmer

ABW Ambassador
    To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to do it. Since performics does things a bit differently, I don't think there is a way to just build a link to the merchants home and then re-direct it like you can with CJ. Each link at performics is given a unique ID number that is linked to the url on the merchants page. But in order to generate that link, you have to go through the whole individual product link creation phase - which some merchants don't allow.

Jim

You can put a picture of the product on your page, then describe a path where that product can be found on the merchants site.

Example - You can find this great drill onsale and many others in the hand tools section at ( merchants name ), And at this low price stock is running out so buy yours today!

"It's your foot, you can shoot it if you want to." ~ Me

ABW Ambassador
    I hate perf. linking.. even home page links have to be added to their database before they work (ala Linkshare's link to any page)... grrr... i hate it i hate it!

Did I ever mention I dislike the interface too? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

It's worth the trouble to me. Performics direct product links are outperforming everything else on my site. I'm averaging more than 12 sales a day ... and nice ones. Not much penny ante stuff. Something tells me the parasites aren't as active with Performics merchants.

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread