Hi,
    It's been quite some time since I joined Performics. I can't remember what their payment policy is - minimum requirements like Linkshare or total revenue like CJ? Probably a dumb question, but I've looked in their FAQ and can't find an answer.
    Thanks in advance.
    All the best,
    Pat

Performics pays every month once your total earnings from all your merchants reaches $50. A lot of their merchants are slow payers so it is somewhat tedious to track your commissions.

I am also new to performics.

Does the affiliate get a consoliated check or seprate ones?

Thanks

marcelle

You get a consolidated check from Performics. Plus they have direct deposit if you want it.

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    still new to them. Noow at 48.50 or so
    hoping to make that extra 1.50 so i can get paid

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.

I have made much more than the minimum with Performics every month since last September, but I haven't seen one penny in my account so far!!

Is this normal??

marcelle

How does one know if payment has been sent? Can we see the date a check has been mailed (or direct deposit).

When I asked and sent an email to Performics this is what I received from them in October. I made about $300.00 in October but will not receive payment for October's Partner Fee until January. What they is what you make in a certain month (let's say September as someone mentioned above), the merchants have until the end of October to pay Performics, and then Performics sends out September's revenue owed at the end of November. So, if you have monies owed to you from September, Performics should have already mailed you a check at the end of November. I will not receive my monies owed until the beginning of January. If you do have more questions and want to ask Performics, here is the email msanramon@performics.com. I hope this helps somewhat. If I were you guys I would contact Performics if not yet payed. But, I do beleive the September payments should be already mailed (one hopes).

Michael [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Is anyone making money with Performics???
    I earned $169 between october and November, am signed up for direct deposit and still nothing.

Shoparama, the answer is YES

Performics sends out an email advising you of payment.
    Payment,is twice a month and I usually receive checks 'around' the 10th and 30th of every month.

I've nothing but good things to say about them so if you haven't received commiss, I'd contact them directly.

Affiliate, I don't use DD, but I 'guess' you'd get payment statement email before it's deposited as per checks.

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mousejockey:
    Performics sends out an email advising you of payment.
    Payment,is twice a month and I usually receive checks 'around' the 10th and 30th of every month.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MJ, you must on some kind of special account

I received my check for the October, (actually it also included one fee from November) yesterday, January 23. Never received an e-mail advising me of the check. I switched to DD about a month ago, apparently it's not in affect yet.

Also, I had transaction with 'Leaps and Bounds" in October, which was not included in the check. ??? I contacted yesterday, and haven't got a response yet. (I usually get response from them within hours)

Anyway, not happy with them. As far as payments go, CJ is waaaaayyy ahead of the competetion.

Yep, what MJ said. And I think Performics pays only when the merchants pay. In the payment notification, it details the commission amount from each merchant.

Well that's strange SamBay, even when I first started with them and was only making a couple of hundred, they'd still sent email notification.

The last check I received was for sales from October and some from November. The one I'm expecting any day now is will be Nov and December.
    Some merchants are slow paying, but once you get it rolling the checks come twice a month
    and that's really really nice

Needless to say I'm really happy with them.

Well, we can hope they have representation here in the future so that many of these questions can be answered instead of being open to conjecture.

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

Last DD I got was on 1/9. Their payments are kinda screwed, I just dunno how they arrive at those figures month after month. CJ is still the best IMO.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread