I'm experiencing a drought in sales at Performics. Almost 5 to 6 days without any sales.

I used to get a sale a day. Due to the numerous maintenance this past week at Performics, I just want to know if tracking has been affected?

My sales appear to be steady so far this week, and last, and all month for that matter. If you feel your stats are off, you should check your primary links. Sometimes they do change and I have seen many cases where the old links are obsolete. If the primary links change, it is possible all of the generated links from the primary will be have to be regenerated as well. The only way to find the new links is go in and pull them. It is like a little surprise waiting for you when it happens.

My sales seem normal, the only day I had zero sale was on 2/11. But then I promote only a handful of merchants there.

On the other hand, CJ was doing real well for the last 4 days while others were complaining about them, but today when everybody else is getting sales, my sales took a dip.

Certain non-seasonal product lines just died for some reason. So, on top of checking your links like what Anne suggested, develop some new stuff and see if that helps fill the holes.

Thanks for the replies guys. I just checked my Eddie Bauer product links, they are now pointing to some Valentine special page instead of the product itself

ABW Ambassador
    Sales are there, but much slower this past 10 days...

Try Eddie Bauer Outlet. they have an extra 30% off of everything right now... should be able to sell that easily if you have good traffic

It's not too often I go a day without sales at Performics. Yesterday and so far today nothing. Sunday has always been my best performing day with the Performics merchants. Yesterday I had a ton of traffic to the pages that I do good with but still I got pitched a shut out. I'm just wondering if it was just me having a bad day there or did anyone else have the same problem?

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Packy,

Sales were slow for me at Performics yesterday too. Tho I did have a couple. I think it's just a slow time right now.

Jack Mitchell
    http://jacksretail.com

Hey Jack and Thanks,

Must be that it is just a slow period in the month. The last 4 days or so have been down about 50.00 -100.00 bucks a day. Not with any particular network or Indy. Pretty much all combined. It's just when Perfomics doesn't show anything for the day it's pretty unussual and on a Sunday besides. A sale did just roll in a little while ago however.

Overall the month is still looking really good. I still have a small shot at hitting what I hit last month even with the month being shorter if things get back on track the next few days. If your seeing sales from yesterday then things most likely are fine at Performics. Thanks again Jack!

Coincidence Me baby!

Performics is cruising, yesterday pulled $200 out of Performics and look like doing the same today.

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

Ahhhhhh MJ,

So thats what my problem has been. Ok, give em back, come on give the sales to the rightful owner

Wow, $200.00 WTG MJ, I hope it keeps up for you.

Coincidence Me baby!

No way Packy, they're mine all mine

Even on a slow day Performics is 50 to 100
    that's why I get frustrated with cj, only have a few merchants at performics as opposed to 20-30 at cj and it's a real good day if I pull 200 out of cj!

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

I would switch moreover to performics if i was you Mj I know that performics links and sites have outperformed my CJ merchants by far

Mainreviewer
    www.theshoppingreview.com
    www.allprowebdesigns.com
    www.redivoltsales.com
    www.advantagesaver.com

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread