ABW Ambassador
    Just a heads up, PetFood Direct is now at Performics. If you had them in the past at Linkshare, did you receive all past money due to you?

Refuse To Lose - Chuck D

They owe me quite a bit.. They need to pay up and not do a zany/fao/rightstart on us.

ABW Ambassador
    Yep, I am going to sit this one out until / unless I hear people start saying it is a great program, high conversion rates, and they get paid.

Lately there have been too many of these new programs not converting properly or folding up entirely or moving to another network while owing people money.

And I don't see anyone from Performics on this forum, which is a big negative (that is how befree used to be, no communications with the affiliate community tha they are supposed to be serving)

ABW Ambassador
    Their director of marketing promised payment almost two months ago...said it would go out in the next payment cycle (twice a month)....That was on 2/26 over two and a half months ago...

Partner with them at your own peril as they will most likely pull the same stunt with Perfomics as they did with the vast majority of affiliates at Linkshare.

I would call performics and remind them of the promise... I have been a paper lost in a pile MANY times... sometimes followup really helps

I recently contacted Performics regarding another merchant I hadn't received payment from through LinkShare. I got a reply back from them asking me for details. I sent those and within a few hours I got an email from the Merchant apologizing and asking where to send the check. I also got a follow up email from Performics telling me to let them know if I did not get satisfaction and they would contact the merchant again. That was only a few days ago, so I have not received the check yet but I have to applaud Performics for jumping right in and helping with a problem that was not their problem. I couldn't even get LinkShare to answer my emails.

Try it, it may work for you too!

Janet

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go 'round and 'round...John Lennon

ABW Ambassador
    Well I followed up with three emails...actually and two to perfomics with no follow-up responses, except for the first few with their VP of Marketing.

However, I was very "strong" with one last email to them on Friday (PetFoodDirect) and a check was cut that day and in hand today! It took 3 months of communications to get it but it did pay off and it is the principal of the matter, not how much the check was that counts to me.

Now I am considering working with them again via performics....

What kind of performance have you had with them there and compared to Linkshare??? Please advise on conversion rates, etc.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread