not a member of perfomics but here's a ss of collectiblestoday and a WhenU offer:

the url: http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/cli...00000000701092

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Why don't the networks publish the fact that certian merchants DO endorse and monitize the BHO parasites prior to signup? No sane person can argue that "incent" parasites ruin a merchants link conversion ratio.

OH I forgot the pirch line ...advertise on and steal sales from your competitor's website.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Affiliate Manager
    Hi All,

I have brought this to the attention of Performics... NO parasitic activity is tolerated in our program and this will be dealt with immediately.

A question for ElectroPulse... could you kindly send me a message on when this pop-up occured.. and from which site? (or was it a direct load?)

Thanks to Haiko for pointing this post out to me...

Will keep you all posted..

Thanks!
    Mitul Gandhi

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mgandhi:
    Hi All,

I have brought this to the attention of Performics... NO parasitic activity is tolerated in our program and this will be dealt with immediately.

A question for ElectroPulse... could you kindly send me a message on when this pop-up occured.. and from which site? (or was it a direct load?)

Thanks to Haiko for pointing this post out to me...

Will keep you all posted..

Thanks!
    Mitul Gandhi<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hi, the whenU offer popped up when I directly typed the url in IE's address bar.

Affiliate Manager
    Thanks Electropulse...

I have forwarded this information to Performics... the affiliate account using that link will be cross checked and disabled rightaway...

More information on how this came about in my next post..

Thanks!
    Mitul

I also contacted Performics yesterday regarding the WhenU pop-up and Deal Bandits Pop-Ups (on Overstock). I wrote about Deal Bandit for the fact that 75% of the merchants Deal Bandit uses are with Performics.

Here is the message I sent to Performics, and under my message is the response from Performics I just received today.

Marie?

WhenU.com has Coupon Pop-Ups coming up on Collectibles Today's Site. Here is the URL to take a look at what it is;

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...213#8336024213

This link goes to A Best Web Message boards for Affiliates and shows the Collectibles Today Website where as an affiliate took the snapshot. As you can see to the right of the screen is a WhenU.com Pop-up Coupon which redirects and overwrites an affiliates link.

And here is the URL for the Deal Bandit Snap shot where as a Pop-Up is intruding the Overstock.com website;

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=4796034092

This link also goes to A Best Web Forum. Deal Bandit's Site carries mostly merchants with Performics and this is why I am sending you these messages.

Michael Degan

HERE IS PERFORMICS RESPONSE--------------

Hi Michael,

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention, I will look further into this for you and for the ABestWeb members. I'll keep you posted on what I hear back.

Thanks,
    Marie

WHEN MARIE LETS ME KNOW SOMETHING I WILL KEEP ALL AFFILIATES POSTED ALSO.

Michael

Deal Bandit = the best steals on the net

THEY GOT THAT RIGHT!

And their illustration of the bandit running away with a bag of money in his hand is accurate as well...

They seem to be awfully proud of the fact that they do what they do.

Andy

"If you were born to be shot, you'll never be hung." -Unknown

Affiliate Manager
    FYI = DealBandit is no longer an Overstock affiliate. They were removed from our program the same day I was made aware of the problem.

Thanks for making us aware,

Shawn Schwegman
    VP of Sales & Marketing
    Overstock.com
    801-947-3119
    shawn@overstock.com

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread