I've just been notified that my best CJ merchant is starting a program at Performics but apparently also will remain at CJ.

I'm not familiar with Performics. Can anyone tell me how it stacks up against CJ? Would there be any real benefit to switching my links for this merchant over to Performics? I've been pretty happy with its performance at CJ.

ABW Ambassador
    With Performics, you have to wait until the merchant has paid Performics, which could take a long time. CJ pay monthly, whatever your balance is (over $25)
    However, Performics have a threshold of $50

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I'm not familiar with Performics. Can anyone tell me how it stacks up against CJ? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The interface sucks at Perf. And it costs something like $2k to get a datafeed out of Perf.

What CJShoppingNetwork said re: the payments. I have had good luck getting paid, though (If I didn't, I would have ripped their links long ago!). Not everyone has shared such luck, but they don't seem to generate many payment complaints.

Some people report better luck with conversions at one network vs. another, when they sign up for the same program at both places. Just which one depends on who's talking! I only have one program where I'm signed at both places myself, though, and there's not enough traffic coming at the CJ section for that merchant for me to make a real comparison.

As for the merchants in general, the ones I have at Perf. are kind of lousy but I've read posts from people who have found some stellar performers over there.

They seem to be as parasite-ridden as anywhere else so ignore the fact that most of the din is in the CJ forum. It's not confined to one network by any means!

~Revenue is King

Thank you both for your replies. Since I'm happy enough with CJ, I guess I'll stick with it; sounds like it's just as good as Performics, if not better.

ABW Ambassador
    I have actually made more money this month with Performics than I have with any of the other networks. There are some very good merchants at Performics, but also some crappy ones like every other network. You just have to find those merchants that work for you.
    I detest the Performics interface, but as I stated, I made more money with Performics, so I battle through their interface and the way that they post their links.
    Although Performics have improved recently.
    I like the way that Performics pay twice per month as well

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Performic allow you to get links much faster now.

The site still very slow sometimes.

Cannot find merchant's email contact.

http://8n.nu/

Went there recently to poke around, I've been signed up with them for ages but never did anything about them. Anyways, the site is as slow as molasses! So unresponive that I couldn't sign up for any programs, the frustration of it sent me away.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread