good day,

i read a lot of positive feedbacks of performics.com from this forum. so i decided to sign up.

on signing up for to be an affiliate i was
    prompted for a

Federal Tax ID # (if business) or
    Social Security # (if individual) *

i indicated on the previous page that i am from Philippines but am having trouble with the form i tried "n/a" and "1234567890" but no luck.

how can i apply as an affiliate? is it possible
    for a philippine citizen with no federal id n# and social security # like me to join your program?

and i would also suggest to check the application form for erros such as this, for it is already given that non-us citizens are applying for p[erformics but maybe having trouble with the sign-up process just like me.

attn: performics
    your company maybe losing a lot of wannabee performics affiliate with this process being such a big hassle. not everyone wants to be bothered emailing you and asking for specific instructions on how to sign-up most tend to not just bother. thank you. i hope to be of help of an kind.

i also emailed you re: this query.

thank you. hope to be doing business with you soon.

prix

just an update, i managed to get thru the federal number obstacle using a random nine digit number, but should i continue or what?

ABW Ambassador
    As far as I am aware, there is no Performics representative on this forum. If you want to contact Performics, e-mail them at info@performics.com

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> She reveals ALL her secrets step by step in her Super Affiliate Handbook <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Ask Rosalind Gardner

Mad Doctor Gfufy

email them
    wait
    repeat until they reply

i had the same problem, got there eventually

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> email them
    wait
    repeat until they reply <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck, never had an e mail ever answered from them
    Suck ass service on their part actually

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

Yeah, they are terrible.
    Only email they ever replied to quickly was about datafeeds, asking me for $2500 to set it up.. haha

update:
    still no reply via email.
    well it only proves that they do not have such a wonderful service after all.
    i think am going to push thru with the randon number thing. sue me if they can, am halfway around the globe! :P
    thanks guys

Performics RARELY answer emails to them.
    Yes, go ask Rosalind Gardner, plus ask her why there are so many spammers on this board.

prix :
    go ahead of your application.
    random number is OK.

http://8n.nu/

Hi and welcome to ABW Prix

I did what you did about a year ago, I just put random numbers and was accepted and has been paid monthly by Performics.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wly:
    Hi and welcome to ABW Prix

I did what you did about a year ago, I just put random numbers and was accepted and has been paid monthly by Performics.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    thanks wly! ill do that.

btw,, i have a few questions for you if you dont mind, i iniatially thought of writing you a private note but decided instead on using this thread so that other might also give some inputs. and perhaps some other might learn from our discussion.

heres the Q.:
    have you managed to get a us mainland bank account? is it possible? i tried asking a few banks over email and see if they can give me service.but no luck. every bank needs either a fed tin num or social security num, if yes how do i acquire one? the minimum balance , requirements etc.

of course, i would also appreciate other inputs from other people, every help is appreciated.
    i prefer to have an account with the least minimum deposit required, manage all transaction over the net, bank to bank transfers, direct deposit, credit card integration. wire transfer or any means for me (again, am residing n the philippines) to get the money cash. and of course without personal appearance.

and one more thing , is there any cheap way for me to acquire a virtual office address in mainland us?
    am reading a lot of posts, my apologies if you feel like i may be asking questions long answered on some other thread.

thanks.

prix

prix

are you US citizen living outside US or
    non-US citizen ?

http://8n.nu/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vrindavan:
    prix

are you US citizen living outside US or
    non-US citizen ?

http://8n.nu/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

am a filipino living in the philippines
    thanks for participating Vrindavan

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread