ABW Ambassador
    Before the upgrade, things at Performics were humming along nicely. However, the day after I made one measley sale, and yesterday I sold nothing!!!!!

That is the only blank at Performics since Feb 16th and only the second blank this year. Any one else having slow sales since the upgrade? I normally get a few Speigel sales every day but nothing since before the upgrade.

Sales seem pretty normal for me. I'm seeing a general slowdown in business all over though. Not just aff progs, also business email is slowing to a trickle as people head off to enjoy the US holiday.

ABW Ambassador
    It isn't a slow down, it is the Speigel Build You Own links not working. There is another thread in Performics forum about this. Seems that since upgrade, old BYO links now just generate errors. Just checked several of mine and all of them go to an error page.

Spiegel are my top performer and I have dozens of BYO links - no wonder I saw a slow down.

Performics started out with the 1st being a record day and the 2nd also rocking. Yesterday was really bad and I I haven't had a sale now in over 24 hours there. Still getting traffic to the main converting pages all weekend

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

ABW Ambassador
    Hi perfectG,

I think some of the merchant sites are having problems. I emailed performics about the White Flower Farms IPLs not working (they just deposit the shopper on the home page). Performics emailed me that White Flower Farms was having problems with their site update (of course they are working to fix it asap). I run a targeted garden/flower website, so this really hurts. But I took my WFF links down, and they aren't going up until the problem is fixed.
    Other than that things have been pretty okay.

Best wishes.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread