I was building a page which included a JC WHitney JEEP banner, I was near completion and decided to test the banner... when I did, JCwhitney appeared briefly in the url box then disappeared and I was forwarded to "http://yo.netster.com/Index.asp?Site=amN3amVlcC5jb20%3D" This was my own banner on my own page. I've tried the banner multiple times and I've been taken to Netster each time. Have I been affected by a parasite? I'm completely confused and quite a bit distrubed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Blizz93cw:
    "http://yo.netster.com/Index.asp?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I don't know who they are (but I'm sure they're not good), but when I was checking some links the other day (not affiliate links, just normal links to other sites), one of them redirected to that same site you list and I ended up with multiple pop-ups including a Gator install attempt, I presumed they were just latching onto defunct websites but it sounds more ominous than that with your experience.

Sounds like you guys have browser issues.

Fred
    --------------------

You might just be a redneck if..."Your talent in the local beauty pageant was making noises with your armpit"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buy_online:
    Sounds like you guys have browser issues.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>He may, my example was definitely just a defunct website that was taken over and/or the original creator dumped the content and put in the redirect.

Problem is cleared up... Apparently I became host to an adware program although I'm not sure how. I cleaned up my hard drive using a free adware remover. My performics links were brand new and must have not been active yet so the adware program thought the site didn't exist and sent me to the netster page.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread