If you sell Irvs or Executive Essentials products through Performics, please PM me.
    I have some important "insider" info for you, that has not been publicly announced yet.

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Manager
    Irvs.com Luggage Warehouse &
    ExecutiveEssentials.com (gifts)
    Powered by LinkProfits.com

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Irvs Luggage and Executive Essentials will be closing their program on Performics officially on July 31st. I don't believe Performics will send the accouncement out until that day.

I wanted to give you all a heads up in advance to give you a chance to join us on CJ and get your links switched over so you will not risk having links that don't get tracked by Performics.

Please let me know what I can do to help you with the transition and I am sorry for any inconvenience. Even though I did not manage the Performics program, only the CJ program, I will do whatever I can for you.

Let me know after you move to CJ so I an get you up to speed on all our coupon codes and info about our FREE private datafeeds.

Irvs Luggage and Executive Essentials are combined together in the Irvs program on CJ. You can sign up here:

http://www.linkserving.com/irvs/affiliateshome.htm

Linda Buquet ~ Affiliate Management Consultant ~ Catalyst eMarketing.com
    Representing 5 Star Affiliate Programs: DentalPlans|zZounds|Irv's Luggage|Roadloans

ABW Ambassador
    I have a rather substantial commissions due for you through Performics that I hope I'll see payment for.

I'm assuming the Performics cookies there will expire the 31st when you leave....that I won't see a sale in August payable.

I prefer Performics over CJ...just have better luck with scoring sales for most merchants who are at both places.

Now I'll also be self conscious of my high traffic shopping site affecting your EPC because shoppers like to window browse other things after they get what they specifically came for.

I'll put you up through CJ and hope for the best.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread