ABW Ambassador
    Is anybody's stats messed up? I know they had some kind of maintenance yesterday. When you log in you see your top ten clients under Month-to-Date Commissions Earned. I have a couple of clients showing up where i've had no sales with and some that should be in the top ten list, not there.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

Yes, something is wrong with Performics... both with the web site and the stats...

Btw, I know something is wrong when I see many people in this, usually quiet, are of Abestweb

15 years and counting
    Yep, mine are messed up. My earning is almost double with one of my merchant during the downtime with no new transaction. And it's not a few cents. The problem is that the balance is not correct.
    If I add up my all my merchants' commissions it should be equal to "Commissions Earned" It's not, it's much more. May be the update is not done at the same time for the two.

PS: It's becoming worse. Some of my transactions are dissapearing and I'm getting sales from new "clients" Nice, but I'll like to know how I did it.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

ABW Ambassador
    When I logged in a while ago, I almost passed out. I looked at the top 10 first and saw that I had a big commission in the number 1 spot. Then I noticed the month to date stats, and that was much much lower. So something is screwed up.

Either I had some good commissions in a very short period of time, or the stats are messed up big time

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

I just looked at mine and the Top 10 Month-to-Date commissions is showing what I earned in June (which should be July) while the left side Totals for Jul, 2003 is correct for July.

ABW Ambassador
    Looks like they fixed it, probably getting things settled from yesterdays maintenance.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread