ABW Ambassador
    Anybody getting Edwin Watts sales of $0 showing up, i have a few. Since i bet Performics people read this forum too, i've emailed them but can you check on this too. Thanks

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

15 years and counting
    More than 20% of my sales at Edwin Watts for this month are $0, with $0 commission.
    I have also a reversed transaction $(2199.60) $(0.00) Canceled, that's bring down my average sale value for June.
    These SKUs are bringing me sales of 0:
    1366E02E-D771-45CA-9B3C1C...
    50C1A7A3-DD14-4A07-89080C...
    1568BEF9-5312-45FF-87E904...
    02C7C5A3-A732-4940-B147B5...
    EB1FCA32-5E06-4D0F-AA7C97...
    B5CAD0DD-B7A5-434F-B93DBE...
    739899A1-7908-4847-9E1160...
    I don't know why it's doing that. I have steady sales with them.

Did you notice the Performics new inferface? I like it. I can work faster.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

ABW Ambassador
    Yes the interface is much nicer, still going thru it. I think the $0 sales are a mistake. I've had sales reporting just fine through the whole month except on the 27th and 28th where i have a few being reported as $0. This happened before with Petco and it was later fixed. I emailed them so hopefully they can get it corrected.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

15 years and counting
    I made my statement just by looking at the first page of my Edwin Watt report.
    So the 20% were just for the first page, june 1st to the 3rd. (not for the month)
    It's worse than what I was thinking.
    The worse for me is june 22, 23, 24, 80% are at $0
    I have sales showing at 0 everyday. Hope They care enough to tell us what's happening.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

ABW Ambassador
    I just rechecked myself and found a couple of more of $0. Hopefully its just a Petco kind of deal where it was just posted wrong.

--Wayne Calloway

ABW Ambassador
    I have the same thing happen about 5-10 times per month with Orvis. I've never had one of these $0 sales reversed. Instead, they manually adjust them a few days after the end of the month (at least that is how Orvis does it). Not sure of all the technical details, but apparently this is something on the merchants end - certain data about the actual sale is not received by Performics. Thus, they know about the sale (due to the cookie), but they don't know the details of the sale (like how much). Hence, the $0 amount.

If Edwin Watts works like Orvis, you should have nothing to worry about.

Jim

ABW Ambassador
    When I saw the first $0 sale for these people I thought, hmmm...maybe the people ordered a catalog? But then why would we get $0 for that? Just to let us know someone ordered a catalog...let's us know the link works?

Then I thought, OK, it is people filling their shopping basket and then leaving without completing their order? No, can't be.

Sad to say, most of my sales for these people are $0. I have a funny hunch they will not be corrected.

None of my $0 sales since I started May 1st have been corrected.

ABW Ambassador
    My partner is telling me that Performics has confirmed that these are for catalog requests.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread