ABW Ambassador
    If you only have commissions with one merchant during the month, do you still get two checks the next month, or do they just pay you once?

It should be just the 1 check in 2 or 3 months time later. But who knows, you might get lucky with your merchant.

VAN.

You can get 2 commission checks each month as long as the balance in your account at the time of the Performics payment is at least $50. However, it would be unlikely for you to get 2 checks if you only have one merchant because the merchants probably forward your commissions to Performics no more than once a month.

ABW Ambassador
    Performics pay you only when they have been paid, and only if you reach the $50 threshold.

If you only have 1 merchant, then you will only get 1 payment. I would imagine that each merchant only pays once a month. Why would they pay Performics twice a month?

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

ABW Ambassador
    I figured we'd only get paid once a month, but I thought I'd ask. We finally got our first check which included commissions from May and June and was hoping we'd get half of July's commishes in a couple of weeks.

Thanks

I have been recieving checks regularly from performics normally on the first of each month but that just seems like thats when they get paid from the merchants the most. I did notice that the merchants do seem to be slacking off on payments this summer fro some reason compared with kust a couple of months ago though.

Mainreviewer
    www.theshoppingreview.com
    www.allprowebdesigns.com
    www.redivoltsales.com
    www.advantagesaver.com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread