ABW Ambassador
    I am the only one bothered by not having a time shown as part of a transaction in the reports section?

Times like today I really miss it because I was having a pretty good day up until 5:30 or so. I checked my stats again around 10:30 or 11:00 and I had only 4% more in orders in that time than what I had the rest of the day. We're not talking about a small amount of orders and I can only suspect something was amiss with tracking or my site being down during this time. Checking my logs isn't easy either with all those "millions of visitors" in those 5 hours either LOL. OK well I am streching that a bit LOL but it really isn't easy.

Did anybody else notice this "very significant slowdown" in orders during this time? If a trans time was displayed in the reports, it would be much easier for me to go check my logs for the possiblity of my site being down and if I had a site problem I wouldn't come in here saying - "what the heck happened to my orders during this time frame".

I for one would greatly appreciate performics including the time of the trans in our reports as a future enhancement and feel it would be an affiliate friendly positive move to do so.

I can think of lots of reasons why this should be added to the reports and only negative ones for not showing this "basic piece of information" regarding how effective our sites and their sales are.

15 years and counting
    I've seen a "very significant slowdown" in orders today at Performics. I was even wondering if the reporting was working. Now we have to wait to see if the maintenance is the reason.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

Fraser Valley, BC Canada
    Not just that but I have just spent 2 HOURS trying to build links - no images showing, Bad Gateway Messages, every possible slow down happening!! What's going on??

Yes I have a noticed a slow down on orders ever since that maintenance session. Has anybody else continued noticing this?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread