I really don't see why Performics can't add a section in your affiliate account where you can add all your sites instead of just one. How can a merchant acurately determine if they should approve an affiliate if they only can see one site of my 35-40 active sites plus a bunch of domains with type-in traffic.

For example - I was just rejected by Cabelas yet I have the domains Crappies.com and Lurers.com which get a small amount of targeted traffic ideal for Cabelas (I haven't had time to build sites at all my 600 domains as you can imagine).

I find it very silly that Performics has yet to add a simple fix so merchants can see all your sites.

Larry Wentz
    www.AffiliateNetwork.org
    www.MultipleDomainHosting.net

ABW Ambassador
    Larry
    I agree, but I think I remember someone saying that Performics have some filters which auto reject or accept based on a merchants specification. Maybe that is still the case? Maybe it is PErformics and not the merchant rejecting you because Performics think they are right based on what a merchant wants.

Perhaps the best course of action is to write to the merchant and tell them about your sites and ask them to reconsider. Tell them about the short-comings of Performics system. See what they say. I have complained in the past to merchants directly about this. If enough of us do, maybe Performics will change their system.

If I am wrong about approval being auto-generated by perfomics - ignore the above

Download Site Map Creator Today

ABW Ambassador
    Well, I was going to suggest writing performics directly to let them know about your www.crappies.com domain name. It would be a nice fit with cabelas.

However, after visiting your site, I think that may not be a good idea. Cabela's is not likely to approve a domain name that leads directly to their page. You currently have crappies.com redirecting all traffic to TackleDirect, and from what I know of Performics, they are not fond of this kind of blind re-direction.

Might want to create a real site on crappies.com before trying to get in with Cabela's.

Just my two cents.

Jim

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimh009:
    Might want to create a real site on crappies.com before trying to get in with Cabela's.

Just my two cents.

Jim<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well like I said - I just haven't had time to build sites on all my 600 domains like Crappies.com. Ironically - I've been to busy fishing.

My domains keep multiplying like rabbits again seeing I've had the domain itch lately as well.

My opinion on companies who don't like affiliates redirecting their "targeted" domain names (or the majority of non-targeted domains - not adult/hate/etc... domains) is that they are foolish to turn away traffic and potential sales. I find it rather silly to be honest.

I will probably write Cabelas though as they can't acurately determine an affiliates potential because of Performics shortcoming regarding the affiliates ability to list multiple sites.

Larry Wentz
    www.AffiliateNetwork.org

I just noticed that in the "site URL" box of the "Account Profile" section that I can add a comma and more URLS to my original one. I think I will add my sites that route for now until Performics gets a proper fix.

Larry Wentz
    www.AffiliateNetwork.org

Thanks for the insight I just updated my profile in that section as well. It seems to work.

Mainreviewer
    www.theshoppingreview.com
    www.allprowebdesigns.com
    www.redivoltsales.com
    www.advantagesaver.com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread