I've contacted Performics twice, once by e-mail and spoke to one person very briefly about becoming a merchant and was promised a call back. The e-mail hasn't been responded to and the phone call hasn't been returned.

Is this normal for them? Do Affiliates have this much trouble getting response or is this just a bad time for them?

They are notorious for ignoring email and poor customer service. We applied several times as an affiliate for different websites and never received responses. Our accounts were actually set up but no one from Performics informed us. We just typed in "welcome" as a password and were able to get into our account.

They are definetely a minor league outfit. I guess you get what you pay for.

Good luck.

This is by no means what I have experienced with performics. They have almost always gotten back with me within 24 hours and normally always correct or solve my questions and problems.

Mainreviewer
    www.theshoppingreview.com
    www.allprowebdesigns.com
    www.redivoltsales.com
    www.advantagesaver.com

Performics has been great for me. We recently signed up with them and should have our program up and running early next week.

When I call them I usually get a live person answering and if I get voicemail I usually get a call back within a couple hours.

Only have good things to say about Performics

It wasn't so when I first joined them over a year ago.
    I think once they see you are an active affiliate they're there for you.

I think you're right mousejockey.

I wasn't sure when I joined them, they didn't even confirm my account had been set up and support seemed poor.

But since I've started making sales their support has been very good.

ABW Ambassador
    Also good things to say about Performics. Once in a while a email may "sit" there for a while befire it is answered, but by and large, there affiliate support has been very good. No complaints on my end.

Jim

phone support:
    no comment, i would rather not make an international call, and email is more clear to explain complicated matter than talk on the phone.

email:
    If you know a HELFFUL staff direct contact email, you will have better luck for reply.
    The general or inquiry email seems dead.

http://8n.nu

They usually get back to me within 24 hours. They are also my best performing network the last 2 1/2 months.

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. - Bill Cosby

From what I see her most of you are happy with performics and I was very much to until lately since they did a site update about 3 weeks ago. My sales went to nothing after that but they were my best affiliate network before that. I do not even know how people ever make any money with CJ.com I have been with them the longest and they never have paid me hardly anything compared to Performics. I have only been with them for about 9 months and I have had good luck with them. They have had good payments and good communication but for some reason like I said the sales have been lacking just since their last site update which concerns me a little bit about if they screwed up their seemed to be effective tracking for more favorable link retrieval.

Mainreviewer
    www.theshoppingreview.com
    www.allprowebdesigns.com
    www.redivoltsales.com
    www.advantagesaver.com

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread