ABW Ambassador
    Noticed that many of the stores on Performics only have image links and not text links.

Can you use these links as text links by dropping the image tag? Will they still be tracked for revenue credit?

I've dropped the image link on a couple and they tracked, but not sure if I'd get sales credit by doing so.

Thanks in advance.

ABW Ambassador
    You might want to try creating your own links, to either the merchants home page or other pages on their site. Assuming, of course, that the merchant provides that capability. Most merchants at Performics that I use do provide this option, but not all, unfortunately.

Jim

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks. The ones I was referring to don'g give you the capability of creating links and only have banners and nothing else.

I do this all the time. Your sales will be tracked, however impressions will not. Not a big deal for some of us, so I don't worry about it.

There isn't anything (that I know of) that is negative about doing this (from a network or merchant) standpoint.

Fred

<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C><b>You might just be a Parasite if..."You can't schedule a family reunion until after the parole board meets"</b></font>

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread