I have yet to get a July payment notice. Anybody get any payment notices in July?

Abigail

15 years and counting
    Nope. Waiting too.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

I was paid 7/1/03 and on 7/18/03 -- statements arrived approximately day after the deposit was made into my savings account.

Heidi
    Fit2a-t - Make Money Selling T-Shirts From Your Site!!

15 years and counting
    My wire transfer was made on 8/01 and is already showing in my bank account but I've not seen the email yet.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

Ah, hopefully mine will show up in the mail, then. I tried for the direct deposit but Performics no longer processes dd to Canada.

Abigail

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zeus:
    My wire transfer was made on 8/01 and is already showing in my bank account but I've not seen the email yet.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here.

But I didn't receive any mid-July payments. I usually get paid twice a month but not this month. They owe me about $2,500 from the past months. I think Spiegel & Co. (Eddie Bauer, Newsport News, etc) paying rather slow, bankruptcy and all.

SamBay - try calling them - my mid June payments didn't show up until I rattled a chain. And then they came in July, I haven't seen anything from July yet. If something doesn't come soon I'll be dialing them again.

Abigail

As you probably know they do not normally hold payments if they have been paid. They are the best paying affiliate program out there from my experience but you will not get paid until they recieve their money fom the merchanmts so as we all know that can be a waiting game with them

Mainreviewer
    www.theshoppingreview.com
    www.allprowebdesigns.com
    www.redivoltsales.com
    www.advantagesaver.com

ABW Ambassador
    Has anyone received any notice or payment this month? We are owed quite a bit of money from one merchant and were wondering if anyone has received payment.

Thanks

We did get our payments for july, not aug though!

They are usually good sending the payment unless the merchants haven't send them the check that will delay your payment!

------------------------------
    What does the COC stand for? &lt;b&gt;Crooks Overwriting Commissions.&lt;/b&gt;
    &lt;b&gt;Don't worry! Tracking is infected!&lt;/b&gt;
    ------------------------------
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

I got my check for 1st half of July a week ago. I always get 2 checks a month even though not all the merchants have paid on time and some of the money comes in a later check.

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. - Bill Cosby

15 years and counting
    Rem, I've been paid on 09/02/2003.
    AUTOMATED CREDIT PERFORMICS PAYABLES

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the info. We are checking into it. We got our June payment on August 2nd and wondered what the deal was with July's payment. Hopefully it'll arrive soon.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the info. We are checking into it. We got our June payment on August 2nd and wondered what the deal was with July's payment. Hopefully it'll arrive soon.

ABW Ambassador

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the info. Performics is checking to see why we haven't gotten paid. Hopefully they will remedy that soon. We should really go to direct deposit, but I like a paper trail.

I haven't received a payment notice yet this month...anyone else late too?

ABW Ambassador
    Performics emaile my husband that this particular merchant did send them the money for July and August and we should get it by the 30th of this month.

I hope that means you'll get your check from Performics by the end of the month too, Lola.

15 years and counting
    Lola, I had money wired on 09/17/2003 by Performics.

ABW Ambassador
    No payment notice since the last one on September 2nd.

Was expecting another notice by the 17th or so, but as of today the 26th, nothing.

I e-mailed info@performics.com on the 23rd ...got a reply that my question was going to be forwarded to the accounting department. No reply from accounting as yet.

Surely out of all my good merchants, at least a few of them would have paid $50 or more.

kelly, I've got a tel# into the accounting dept - PM me if you want it.

Abigail

ABW Ambassador
    Well as I mentioned in a previous post, they told my husband we'd have a check for July and August by the 30th of this month. He hasn't gotten any email notices and with one day left in the month, I doubt we'll see a check by tomorrow. At least we're somewhat local, so if they mail a check today we should get it tomorrow.

We haven't haven't had a problem with correspondence, it's just the problem with getting the money.

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread