ABW Ambassador
    This is probably a dumb question, but this is my second month doing affiliate marketing without my husband's help (wanted to strike out on my own). Anyway, I wanted to know if I do direct deposit, do I need to continuously check to see if I am paid or does Performics let me know via my website email? I qualified this month for a check and am wondering if I should just do direct deposit as it seems were constantly waiting for a check from them for my husband's stuff.

Thanks

ABW Ambassador
    The direct deposit schedule is on or about the 1st and 15th of the month. You do get a confirmation email with the breakdown of the payment.

IamJaloppy

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the info, IamJaloppy. It seems that direct deposit is the way to go afterall.

Any idea of how long it takes them to change to direct deposit? I changed my account to direct deposit over a month ago and I've received 2 checks since.

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. - Bill Cosby

ABW Ambassador
    RonWLS,

I'd have thought changing to direct deposit would be quick. Maybe you should try to get confirmation from them.

I was planning on changing to direct deposit myself, thanks for the heads up on the possibility of it taking a long time.

Robin

Actually, direct deposit was working pretty well for a while. Unfortunately, I have not been paid since May, and am beginning to pull my hair out.

Other than that, everything seems pretty well

Fred

<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C><b>You might just be a Parasite if..."You can't schedule a family reunion until after the parole board meets"</b></font>

I also changed to direct deposit as soon as they offered it but I'm still receiving checks. Wonder if it will change soon.

ABW Ambassador
    buy-online, is the reason you haven't received a check since May because you haven't hit the $50 threshold per merchant, or because they just haven't paid? You're making me nervous about the money we haven't received.

Now, the dumb question. I do want to sign up for direct deposit, but can't find where to do it. Would someone please tell me what menu to look under? This is the first month I qualified for a check and figure I might as well sign up for dd. Thanks!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread