I applied about 6 weeks ago or so and never heard a word, is it a program worth participating in if they ever feel like approving, or barring that, nudging them to approve the app?

ABW Ambassador
    I like them, they convert good for me. Maybe try emailing Performics about it, maybe a rep can help speed things along.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1®:
    maybe a rep can help speed things along.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Thanks Trust, I'll do that, didn't want to bother if the feedback was not good on the performance.

ABW Ambassador
    Kohls is pretty good. Similar to other big name retailers' programs for me.

Nothing but good reports here.
    The only thing is that they are always having lots of sales so it takes a lot of work to keep it up to date.
    But the work is worth it.

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

I haven't signed up for those guys yet, but I think I will. Nothing beats a good Brand Name (well, almost nothing)

Is Kohl's Brick and Mortar Nationwide?

Fred

You might just be a redneck if..."Your talent in the local beauty pageant was making noises with your armpit"

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buy_online:
    Is Kohl's Brick and Mortar Nationwide?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not nationwide, but expanding. For example, they're starting to build a few stores here in Utah.

I applied for this program on June 17th, and am still waiting to be approved. I dropped a note to Performics, so we'll see if it helps at all.

Michael

I applied and waited for 2 or 3 months. When I sent an e-mail I was immediately rejected. It's too bad, I like their stores. They do a good job so I thought they'd be a good merchant.

I have had kohl's as a merchant for a couple months love their stores but for some reason they are getting click thru's but no conversions and I do not know exactly why that is since they have the click thru's to support that sales and it is starting to make me wonder about tracking and payment with them .You know how some seem to take alot of traffic and never pay off and some pay off well from the start. Anybody else noticed this with them that has been apporved?

Mainreviewer
    www.theshoppingreview.com
    www.allprowebdesigns.com
    www.redivoltsales.com
    www.advantagesaver.com

Finally approved.

Fred

You might just be a Spammer if - Your welcome mat says, "You'd better have a search warrant."

I have always noticed that local stores get more traffic than sales. Have to admit I am guilty too. I check it out on the web then run down to the corner and buy it. I have no patience.

Their AM must be EPC-happy. My new site applied for 17 performics merchants, has been approved by 14 or 15 already, is waiting for one or two yet. But Kohl's shot us down in just a day or so.

seems kind of short-sighted to me, since this is a plus size site, but maybe we're better off without them?

_____
    I earned something? Who screwed up?

Maybe you are better off without them Herb if you have a plus size site, there are plenty of good plus merchants around.

Kohls converts very well once you find a niche and I think they like to approach affiliates to join their program, well that's how I started with them.

I think I can explain the high clicks and low conversions for some sites. When they have sales, many times items are sold out. You don't know this, however, until you try to add the item to your cart. I think if they would delete items as they sell out, conversions would be higher for everyone across the board, very frustrating sometimes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    It pays to be clever
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Herb, make sure you are running Ulla Popkin, I have very high sales there, almost daily :0) They convert very well and they will probably offer you an exclusive code if you ask :0)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    It pays to be clever
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey, there are tons of Name Brand Plus size merchants. Don't sweat being without Kohl's...

Fred

You might just be a Redneck if - Birds are attracted to your beard...

Well I have certainly been blessed with acceptances.

Of course, as soon as I started mouthing off about the site, the hits stopped coming for a day. Election Day around here -- hope that was the cause of it.

I avoided asking Ulla Popken because of the posts I saw coming from there to ABW a few months back. I thought it verged on spamming.

Exclusive code? I'll need a brief tutorial on that, I guess. I have so many links on one page I suppose another won't hurt. Next step is side pages with product links.

This is a Very Simple site so far.

Thanks, all, for the feedback.

Herb

_____
    I earned something? Who screwed up?

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread