Well, I've never understood why no one has ever complained about Performics ... do most publishers realize that performics is usually the number one affiliate for these merchants? How is that? Well performics is not just an ad network like LS or CJ they also manage keywords and PPC campaigns for these cos ... ever get a notice from a merchant saying you can't pay more than them on PPC's? Hmmm I wonder why?!?!

Performics is not a network!

Performics is an Duper network that allows what they choose to allow. What does that mean? Well look at your stats! Look at why they have been on the table for purchasing for over three years ... it definitely ain't the affiliate side!

They are quiet because they don't want their real plan outed, plain and simple.

The parasites are of course one of their 5 pronged approach to affiliate marketing and hell yea they will let the thieves in, they make a part of it! It's a win, win, win for them!

I should really hush up, but F*ck .... it's the 20th of October ... where is our money gonna go? SDF?

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

I had never noticed that page before. I would always just login.
    They didn't have any ugly faces flashing in my face so I didn't pay attention.

Now I know....

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

15 years and counting
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I've never understood why no one has ever complained about Performics - Haiko <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I did it several months ago as soon as I saw their new partner list.
    I filed a formal complain with them. I talked to one of their VP but according to them all these thieves are doing nothing wrong.
    I heard that before.
    I had a choice to work with them or to leave.
    I'm not proud of it, but for some merchants I've no other choice.
    I'm still there waiting for a better time.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Haiko:
    Well, I've never understood why no one has ever complained about Performics ... do most publishers realize that performics is usually the number one affiliate for these merchants? How is that? Well performics is not just an ad network like LS or CJ they also manage keywords and PPC campaigns for these cos ... ever get a notice from a merchant saying you can't pay more than them on PPC's? Hmmm I wonder why?!?!

Performics is not a network!

Performics is an Duper network that allows what they choose to allow. What does that mean? Well look at your stats! Look at why they have been on the table for purchasing for over three years ... it definitely ain't the affiliate side!

They are quiet because they don't want their real plan outed, plain and simple.

The parasites are of course one of their 5 pronged approach to affiliate marketing and hell yea they will let the thieves in, they make a part of it! It's a win, win, win for them!

I should really hush up, but F*ck .... it's the 20th of October ... where is our money gonna go? SDF?

&lt;font size="2" face="Verdana"&gt;Haiko_

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli_&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/p&gt;<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen! Looking for a network or a competitor? Performics is your competitor, not your friend.

IamJaloppy

Never joined. From what I've read on ABW, never saw a reason to join. Seems like may never have a reason, as long as there are networks committed to being anti-parasite.

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware!
    [What is Parasiteware? click here to learn more]

I know there are a few big-time Performics supporters here at ABW. Personally, I never understood their admiration for Performics. Maybe they have a vested interest in the parasites, and just come here for ulterior motives...

Andy

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Zeus wrote:

I had a choice to work with them or to leave.
    I'm not proud of it, but for some merchants I've no other choice. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am quite sure Connie, or anyone else knowing Performics' superior reporting accuracy is NOT going to say goodbye because of the parasite issue.

It very much reminds me of the early days of the Google search engine ...everyone was getting this picture of how unbiased and uncommercialized it was. Now that it is quite evident that they are biased for purposes of commercial gain, people still love them because they are the best at what they do.

Our ideals succumb to what we really want. That is human nature.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Our ideals succumb to what we really want. That is human nature.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the affilliate realm our ideals succumb to what we really want + the (realistic) choices we have.

What network isn't in bed with questionable and/or notorious incents? (Shareasale and Affiliate Fuel aside).

I use Performics for Edwin Watts Golf and they are hitting nice EPC numbers for me...

Jonathon Palbicke
    Webmaster
    www.krookedstix.com
    Webmaster@krookedstix.com
    Krooked Stix, Inc.
    It's all golf baby!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kelly626:

I am quite sure Connie, or anyone else knowing Performics' superior reporting accuracy is NOT going to say goodbye because of the parasite issue.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to say "Here, Here"

Allen

I look for the day, when every affiliate from every nation can climb to the mountain top and yell,
    'Free again, Free Again."

Today is a national day of parasite free shopping.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I never joined Performics and from the looks of things their never be a compelling reason to in the future. Hopefully they'll get unpluged wheb Microsoft unplugs the BHO plug-ins

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gearshopper:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kelly626:

I am quite sure Connie, or anyone else knowing _Performics' superior reporting accuracy _ is NOT going to say goodbye because of the parasite issue.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to say "Here, Here"

Allen

I look for the day, when every affiliate from every nation can climb to the mountain top and yell,
    'Free again, Free Again."

Today is a national day of parasite free shopping.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed!!! SUPERIOR is a great word to describe it!!!

On a different note. I must say, I've never witnessed such poor grammer as I do when I read some of the posts on this site. It's actually quite entertaining.

The zen philosopher Basha once said, "a flute with no holes is not a flute. And a donut with no hole is a danish."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    I never joined Performics and from the looks of things their never be a compelling reason to in the future. Hopefully they'll get unpluged wheb Microsoft unplugs the BHO plug-ins
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well put!

The zen philosopher Basha once said "a flute with no holes is not a flute. And a donut with no hole is a danish."

If I were to work or not work with networks or others because of parasite issues, I wouldn't be working with Linkshare, Performics, CJ or Befree. They all are infested.

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Charlie wants everyone to know those weren't his typos!!

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

OK, folks, looks like I'm going to jump into the lion's mouth . . .

I've made a simple plus size clothing site and Performics has some of the stores I need to round it out (pun intended).

Too bad I can't just apply through my current account (probably not considered relevant by most) so here goes with a new account and we'll see what happens.

I have made sales via some of Performics merchants so I figure I have a tenth of a chance, anyway. And the site is getting clicks after being only eleven days old, so . . .

here goes

_____
    I earned something? Who screwed up?

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>On a different note. I must say, I've never witnessed such poor grammer as I do when I read some of the posts on this site. It's actually quite entertaining.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't that suppose to be grammar?

There is a Grammer, Indiana though. I ponder the highschool dropout rate for such a town.

ABW Ambassador
    For me it is all about the merchants since all of the networks are parasite-friendly.

I use Performics because they have two of the highest converting, parasite-free and coupon-free merchants of any network.

It NEVER fails that the person complaining about bad grammar, always makes a grammar mistake themselves in their complaint.

Usually, it's mispelling the word grammar!

ABW Ambassador
    You are correct SJohnson. Poor spelling or the incorrect homonym bug me, but with my luck, I'd use the wrong one too if I said anything. So, I don't!

In case no one remembers those homonyms, here's a few...

to, too, two
    they're, there, their

I knows how to speall. Taht ain't nice at all!!

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread