It seems Red Envelope has changed most of their dept names and codes - most of the links are not working and they haven't replaced them in the program - the only thing available is valentine banners OMG! And how are we supposed to make Performics aware of this - there seems to be no way to get hold of support - no email, no telephone number, NOTHING!

Abigail

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Abigail:
    It seems Red Envelope has changed most of their dept names and codes - most of the links are not working and they haven't replaced them in the program - the only thing available is valentine banners OMG! And how are we supposed to make Performics aware of this - there seems to be no way to get hold of support - no email, no telephone number, NOTHING!

Abigail<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

E-mail them at info@performics.com - put ATTN: Red Envelope Affiliate Manager in the subject line. Their response time is pretty good for a generic e-mail mailbox.

I have rarely had someone from that address respond to me, maybe it is my breath, LOL!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    It pays to be clever
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Performics "affiliate support" is a joke. That's why if a merchant is at performics and anyone else, I don't care who the anyone else is, that's where my links will be.

I have been emailing performics for 2 weeks now regarding none payment - no one has resonded. I just got ahold of a merchant, they got ahold of performics, they called me and when I asked "where is my money they tried to blame the merchant" - since I was told by the merchant that it was performics that was holding my money - obviously at this point it was hard to tell who was pointing to who - but one thing was clear! No one is paying for promotion - and no one knows where the money is! Fortunately it wasn't alot of commish but more than $7,000 in the 2 of my merchants pockets and 0 in mine.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread