ABW Ambassador
    Just noticed that Chapters is deactivated at CJ & their website affiliate page says it's run through Performics now.

Chapters never made more than a few cents for me. (Neither did Amazon.ca until this past quarter when clicks from my book review site seemed to sky-rocket.)

I've never had a Performics merchant & am wondering if it's worth the time & trouble to start with this one? I do like offering an alternative to Amazon.

Wayne

Hey Wayne,

Thanks for the heads up. I only found out that Indigo had moved recently as well. It was sure nice of them to send notices out to "all" of their Affiliates. I know of a few Affiliates who had no clue of this move. Chapters was indie, Indigo was CJ and not the move to Performics. Yikes.

Hmmm, anyone know if CJ will still payout the owed commissions (not over the minimum)?

Just got a reply from chapters.indigo.ca

1. I was told to contact head office directly for balance in funds at CJ but at the same time also said there is no telephone or email available. Just a snail mail mailing address.

2. I was also told that any affiliate progarm questions be addressed to info@performics.com

Anyone know the Affiliate Manager there?

Unbelievable...

ABW Ambassador
    I wasn't aware that there were two separate Chapters programs. Any experience with the performics program? Not sure if I ever got any message about it being ended. (Noticed it when I got a message Saturday for a program deactivated Friday, a program called Perfume Universe that I never signed up for.)

Wayne

Hey Northern,

There aren't 2 separate programs. It looks like Chapters/Indigo is no longer with CJ.

Between their reversals and their lack of affiliate management, time spent creating / marketing links for this merchant would be better spent elsewhere. JMO.

At CJ, I could at least SEE the 50%+ reversal rate.. now at Performics.. hmmmm.

Cheers!

ABW Ambassador
    Well, given the underwhelming encouragement to continue with Chapters on the Performics network, they're gone from my site. Any other Canadian alternatives to Amazon.ca?

On the plus side, Amazon.ca, historically both slow movers, have been doing extrememly well the past month or two. (Powells, too.) Chapters won't be missed.

Wayne

Let me give an update. Chapters replied my email and said that if info@performics.com does not reply, then for me to contact them (Chapters) again. Is this what is known as the endless feedback loop or pass the bucket of ****.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread