Hi,

Did everyone get the second payment from Performics for March. Usually a deposit comes through around the 20th of every month.

I got my direct deposit on the 17th
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

Thanks. Heidi.
    Let me send Performics a email. I am sure I must have earned a few bucks.

on one site account I'm 15 cents short of enough to get a check, and over enough on another. I'm hoping they get consolidated because one sale was two years ago. Since this will be my first check from them I hope I see it by summer.

ABW Ambassador
    No checks at all as of the 31st of March for the entire month...We have thousands of dollars coming our way too...

There payment system is so haphazzard, it is unacceptable. They pay twice a month if and when a merchant chooses to pay them for our accrued commissions. Typically we don't see payment in less than 60-90 days which puts them behind Linkshare and Befree who don't even have direct deposit.

I got a payment on the 31st of March from Performics. 10 days late

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Survey Man:
    No checks at all as of the 31st of March for the entire month...We have thousands of dollars coming our way too...

There payment system is so haphazzard, it is unacceptable. They pay twice a month if and when a merchant chooses to pay them for our accrued commissions. Typically we don't see payment in less than 60-90 days which puts them behind Linkshare and Befree who don't even have direct deposit. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am new to Performics, so excuse me if I misunderstood, but I thought they paid bi-monthly - as in every two months? If they got paid by the merchant.....

they pay on the 4th and 20th approxmiately if there is a payment due to you. Usually it gets to be routine after a couple of months.

15 years and counting
    Will be nice if we had a financial statement on their site.
    I got paid (wire transfer) on:
    06/03/2004
    05/17/2004
    05/03/2004

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread