Is it just me or is anyone else annoyed when certain performics merchants send a mail saying "look at these great banners and promotions we have for you visitors!" Now simply log on to performics, navigate our bad menu system, find the promotion, 'activate' the promotion, wait an hour for it work and then use it because we're too stinking lazy to SIMPLY PASTE THE LINK INTO THE EMAIL WE ALREADY SENT YOU! ARGHHH!!!!

Ok, I'm done. Thanks for letting me rant.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steele Johnson:
    'activate' the promotion, wait an hour for it work and then use it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is one of the worst possible "features" that Performics offers. Why would anybody want to wait for a link to become active? How hard (and how resource intensive) is it really to have these already activated? It just doesn't seem that hard. Instead, they make it hard on us.

Michael

I think they were just trying to be different from all the other programs and didn't put a lot of thought into how their ideas would work in practise. Can you imagine having to update links for multiple merchants? Our worst nightmare.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EmDub:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steele Johnson:
    'activate' the promotion, wait an hour for it work and then use it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is one of the worst possible "features" that Performics offers. Why would anybody want to wait for a link to become active? How hard (and how resource intensive) is it really to have these already activated? It just doesn't seem that hard. Instead, they make it hard on us.

Michael <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, and when someone makes it hard(time consuming) for me to build pages, I don't give them as much time as I will affiliate programs that make it quick and easy.

Internet Cowboy
    I just joined Performics because they have a few key merchants I wanted.
    Their interface looks and acts like it was designed by the 7th grade special needs art students in Ms. Daisy's summer class.
    I am rather adept at this, but I can't find a way to link to specific products at all. Am I missing something?
    They really need some help on their interface.
    The emails haven't started coming in yet, but I am sure they will. A POP account dedicated to affiliate program email is the only way to go.
    Scott

I don't think we are their number one priority. But their checks are good.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread