I can't locate a payment history in Performics, and feel I must be overlooking it. Could someone point me in the right direction?

When I compare my direct deposit amounts to the amounts it shows I earned, they don't match, and I always receive less than I should. It would be nice to see just what I've been paid for.

Thanks for any help

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I'd check for you but in 3 years I never put up a Performics link. I got no history reports.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    Is there such a thing as an online payment history report for Performics merchants? ...I havn't come across it if there is.

I mentioned in another thread: "The only reason I don't do direct deposit is because I believe in having official paper receipts for everything if possible. Detailed paper receipts are sent with your check, and you have verification of which merchant(s) paid what amount, and for what month."

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> "The only reason I don't do direct deposit is because I believe in having official paper receipts for everything if possible. Detailed paper receipts are sent with your check, and you have verification of which merchant(s) paid what amount, and for what month." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

With Direct Deposit you get a payment email. The email looks remarkably similar to the paperwork you get when you receive a check. It lists the information about how much each merchant has "contributed" to each check and for which months. I just save the emails in case I ever need them. I personally love direct deposit.

As for payment history, I don't think Performics offers anything like that.

I think it's the time for me to get my first payment from Performics. I've looked and looked for payment information and have found nothing so far. Do they pay affiliates on the 20th ?

expect to see an emailed statement first; also, the merchants money has to come to them before they pay it out.

As a merchant looking into Performics, I'd like to know everyones general satisfaction level with Perfomics -- 1-5, with 1 being the worst???

thanks!

Michelle Puglisi
    Affiliate Manager
    New Century Mortgage
    mpuglisi@ncen.com
    www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/pwfcorp/signup.asp
    $15-30 / lead * 2-Tiers * 365 return days

ABW Ambassador
    Overall I'll rate 3. I would have rated 4, if they have easy access to customer service and a payment history report.

Performics has a nice mix of merchants (although with crappy commission rates), they do not go down often, payment always comes as clockwork (if the merchant pays). If they get merchants with better commissions, I'll use even more Performics merchants.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread