ABW Ambassador
    Hi All,

Just received this email from Performics regarding all of its major garden and bulb merchants. I can't tell if it means "we just can't build new product links" or if it means "that existing product links might not be working." Any ideas. I have two major gardening sites built around these merchants, and it's the height of bulb season. Lily

[

Dear,

I would like to inform you that the Build Your Own Link option has been disabled for the Garden Properties: Brecks, Gardens Alive, Gurneys, Henry Fields, Michigan Bulb, and Spring Hill. This change is due to some current technical problems that are occurring with these links. Although we are looking to resolve this situation, at this time please be sure to retrieve your links from Connect CommerceSM. We will be looking at already built BYOL to ensure that they are working properly.]

Hi Lil...

I got the same email and I took it to mean that
    we can't build new links... and there's a chance
    that the old links might not be working...
    That's why they're "looking at them"...

Sounds like it might be a serious problem...
    Hope you don't have to change many links...
    <Font size="1" color="99000">Never doubt anybody's word for anything... but... Always double check everything... - Grandpa</font>

ABW Ambassador
    That means thousands of links and the potential for a serious loss of revenue.

These 2 sites are huge and all pages are filled with IPLs. I was wondering why the conversion rates have been so low, and sales pathetic.

Oh my, glad that I spent the day working on Halloween items for another site.

Lil

Lil...

I'm really sorry to hear that... hopefully they'll find that
    the existing links are working...

Glad to hear you're not putting all your eggs in one basket...

Good luck...
    <Font size="1" color="99000">Never doubt anybody's word for anything... but... Always double check everything... - Grandpa</font>

Hi all,
    Sorry I did not see this post in time. I am the Affiliate Manager of the Garden Properties and the links do still work, but unfortunately you cannot build your own through Performics any longer.

We added some changes to our site and Performics can no longer accomodate those in coorelation with the BYOL feature on the sites. CJ can accomodate our changes and therefore we will be allowing affiliates to build their own links through the CJ site.

Once again, your current links will still work, and you will be paid on sales etc. But you will not be able to make new links in the future.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Lori

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread