Here is a letter I just sent to Performics, can anyone here explain why they are not getting back to me.
    My site is a local portal with no offensive or questionable content.

I have signed up through your online form twice (I thought my hotmail address might be a problem), and I have emailed you asking why I am not getting a response.
    It has been over 2 weeks since I first contacted you and I have not recieved a response of any kind.
    This will be my last email in reguards to this issue, I will just have to find another merchant site to send my referrals too, this is unfortunate because one of your merchants would have been a perfect fit for my site.

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    Don't feel too bad, I have been emailing customer support for over 3 months about an issue and never a response

Yep,
    I have the same problem. I have been sending emails to them for about month on some issues and they never reply back.

I'd wait a month or so and apply again as if for the first time, just in case whoever is ignoring you has a different job that day.

some of their merchants are also in other networks -- might be worth looking around for them.

you cant blame on performics .. most of affiliate programs dont respond even if you have made $$$ with them and you are waiting for payment etc ...exception is google or cj ..however dont know if they pay or not ........

however as the matter of performics my cheque was lost in may and i have e-mailed them but they dont respond ... but i just keep sending e-mail and almost send 30 e-mails asking them to send my cheque .. and then i recieve the cheque .. i guess u must be prepared to send around 25-30 e-mails if you want cheques or reply .....

same is the issue with affiliatefuture wondering when there will be payment for me ..... i guess they must have more staff if they dont have time to reply or post cheques or must have a better banking solution .... ......

as far as affiliate programs believe me start ur online business i hate affiliate programs where i have to struggle for money i earn .. i have around $600 in various affiliate networks dont know when money will be paid or when it will be cashed (cheque takes 45 days to cash )

Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply. They don't seem to have any difficulty sending spammy email requests to join their merchants' programs.
    ~Ernie

I am an affiliate manager, and am debating between Performics and CJ -- which company do you have the most problems with?

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by irvinemhp:
    I am an affiliate manager, and am debating between Performics and CJ -- which company do you have the most problems with? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No matter what I do, CJ doesn't covert well for me at all. All the rest of the networks do.

My personal preference between the two would be Performics.
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

Performics does OK for me also. I just can seem to get them to answer my emails.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread