Internet Cowboy
    I just cancelled my account with these people.

This is the worst customer service and the worst attitude that I have ever gotten from a network.

A specific merchant assures me that their datafeed is available, I request it and am told that it is not. I email the merchant back, no reply.

Who needs this? I am amazed that these people are still in business.

Anyone out there considering joining them, I encourage you to assess your needs. If you will need to rely on their customer service for anything, you might want to reconsider.

I can't cancel them now I been making 300 + a month with blockbuster.

But yeah their CS is just as bad as CJ. But they do reply faster.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    > worst customer service

Not to be biased but on my first call to performics the other day I received a response and also reply to my emails.

I have called them 3 different times in the past week and they have responded. Not sure if your case if it was merchant specific but someome at performics did call me and answer the phone and I did speak direct to them every time.

Try again, Press 0 for operator and ask for Shiela Parker 312.739.0222

The day this changes I'll be the first to post it here.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    This is too late - but the trick with Performics - since most of their accounts are managed by themselves - is to find that ONE performics employee you can talk to - and then make her your "private" am no matter what the problem or whichever merchant is invloved.

Performics uses internal employees to manage individual programs. The trick is to find the person that manages the Merchant you are interested in.

I've never had a problem with Performics. But, that was after I discovered how they work, and was able to actually deal with someone.

You might ask for a list of contacts, they might provide it for you

Fred

Internet Cowboy
    The experiences I have had with Performics have taught me that they really don't care about the individual publisher.
    I joined them for one merchant, was told one thing and another thing happened. When I tried to correct it I got attitude.
    I have no exposure to Performics and can make it without the merchant in question.

will they pay you your outstanding commission on cancelling account ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Billy Kay:
    This is too late - but the trick with Performics - since most of their accounts are managed by themselves - is to find that ONE performics employee you can talk to - and then make her your "private" am no matter what the problem or whichever merchant is invloved. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Billy you hit it right on the money. That is exactly what I have learned.

Bob

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by scohaz:
    The experiences I have had with Performics have taught me that they really don't care about the individual publisher.
    I joined them for one merchant, was told one thing and another thing happened. When I tried to correct it I got attitude.
    I have no exposure to Performics and can make it without the merchant in question. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds familiar! I've been trying to get feeds set up there for quite a while now. I finally got my *old* Perf. merchants set up, after much hashing around--but by that time, I had gone ahead and signed up with most of those merchants at CJ so I could get the feed without any problems (usually I would only use one network per merchant). And, the one that's only at Perf and has a feed, is a dud that is only still in my Perf account because I can't find the DROP PROGRAM button at that network.

But then, I asked them if there were any other merchants that had feeds. They responded with some merchants, and I signed up with some.

But now, no feeds have appeared for those merchants--and, no response to my email after 2 weeks.

I think I will grow old before everything gets set up right! I've frankly quit holding my breath at all, and will be surprised if the new feeds ever come. I really hate that, not only because I wanted to run those merchants, but because I don't like to sign up for programs and then never put links up. But I signed up for the new (new to me) ones there *specifically* because I was told Perf had feeds for them--and without those feeds I'm not going to put up pages for them.

I too would dump Perf entirely, but they have one merchant that actually does well in its season. That merchant doesn't have a feed--apparently--but since I'm only advertising a few targeted products of theirs it's not a big deal.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    As a client of Performics, I have found that, in general, there is an email address for each Performics' merchant that is based on the following naming convention:

clientnameaffiliates@performics.com

For example: shopt4techaffiliates@performics.com

You can contact your merchants using this convention and request them to setup an email address on the merchants side (server) called: affiliates@(merchant name).com

I set up: affiliates@shop4tech.com and works perfect.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread