I finally got accepted to perforics. Once I got in there I found that they have some good merchants programs to join. I was just wondering why I have not heard of them that much. Do they suck. I would like your opinions on them if thats not to much task. I have heard they have horrible customer service.Is there anything else i should now?

They don't suck, nor have I ever had an inquiry go unaswered. If you have a good site and can send traffic that converts , you will post kind things about them. If you don't , you won't. I guess that is the bottom line with any company. For example, I only have a few sales at share a sale per month and an undisclosed (lets just say high) number at ls and performics.... I don't think shareasale sucks though, they just don't have the kind of merchants that convert with my customers. I think that is a more rational way of looking at it.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    I can understand some have had problems in the past contacting performics and even their merchants. I think it's because they have a different email system to get in touch with the merchants.

If you have read some of my recent posts about them they have been positive.

> If you have a good site and can send traffic that converts , you will post kind things about them

Like Anne says, this is true. Select merchants you feel confortable with and make them convert, this will make you feel better about any network.

be advised, however, that they can't pay you until they get the money from the merchants. So you have to be patient sometimes.

when they are going to pay you you'll get an emailed statement broken down into transactions.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread