More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Are clicks and commissions updated in near real time or is the data reflected in the next days report?
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

I wouldn't know, but think there should be a Performics representive on this board to answer questions. Is there one?

~Michelle

I can't say that they are real time but, they are updated same day much like CJ & SAS stats. You might call that near real time.

Hope this helps. My stats have been updated since my previous check of my stats today.

Gene
    TCS

ABW Ambassador
    pretty much real time from what i've seen

Hi everyone,
    This is what Performics has told me about their reporting system.

"ConnectCommerce gives priority to tracking orders/actions and building links. Impression and visit counting at peak times will lag behind link creation and order tracking."

Hope this helped

Bob

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    irvinemhp

> think there should be a Performics representive on this board to answer questions.

I spoke to someone at performics about 12 days ago an discussed why they do not particiate in ABW and they said they do not participate in any forum.

I suggested it would be good PR for them to help affiliates understand how the network works and linking etc. Also to help their customer service related issues.

They told me they are considering it and that they might come in but have to discuss further with higher ups.

Perhaps if others here send them invites they will see it's by popular demand.

It might work well if you send them a link to this post too.

Public Relations and Marketing
    Marketing and media-related inquiries

pr@performics.com

On the other hand Jrami we have representitives from Linkshare and CJ come here and answer questions, some very high up reps at that but we still get told a load of waffle and spin speak.

I cannot remember the last time we were given any information that has carried and been proven true apart from the Linkshare prize winner losing the $15,000.00 but even that is a wash out because the assole is still at both Linkshare and CJ and I would not mind betting he is still doing the same tricks.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Thanks for the replies everyone.

I can't even log in half the time lately to check reports however. I am having second thoughts about this network. This does not seem like a small-affiliate friendly network.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread