Does anyone know what's happening with Crossing POinte? Their having a liquidation sale and I guess their online store is closing shop. No word from CP or Performics, so I don't know if we'll be paid or not.

Anyone know anything?

I guess...no

I don't think I have ever been paid by a merchant that went out of business. It would be nice to see commission on that though

15 years and counting
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Anne - I don't think I have ever been paid by a merchant that went out of business. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I lost a lot of money with LinkShare in 2000 but was able to get something back with one merchant wine.com

Anne - "I don't think I have ever been paid by a merchant that went out of business."

Me either, but I have yet to have one go out of business on me at Perf. Just lucky, huh?

If you are interested, I can give you the contact name at Perf. for x-pointe. Pm me if interested.

Fred

I've already contacted the PM and Performics customer service for the current status. Naturally, I have not received any type of reply in two days and counting...

I noticed that too, but I thought they were tied up with Blair?

Until we have word I'm not about to get stung again after getting hit by Panache and Spiegel at Performics.
    Spiegel is worrying me a bit too, noticed they're a bit light on stock, usually a indicator something is amiss....hope not but anything is possible.

Crossing Point is owned by Blair, a public company, that is doing well as far as I can tell so I doubt there would be any problem getting paid.

They have been planning to discontinue the Crossing Point catalog which I assume includes the website by early 2005.

Blair stock price and news

Everyone --

CrossingPointe.com is a separate catalog/website owned by Blair Corp. Though the Crossing Pointe catalog and website always did well, it was decided by Blair Corp. to discontinue the separate catalog and website. The most popular lines from Crossing Pointe will most likely be absorbed into the Blair catalog and website.

The final Crossing Pointe catalog was mailed last week, advertising the liquidation prices. The website now features the liquidation prices between 50%-80% off.

Since there will not be anymore catalogs mailed, CrossingPointe.com will be used to sell the rest of the inventories, which are still extremely plentiful. Though some products might be sold out of a few colors or sizes, shoppers will still be able to find an abundance of merchandise.

Please don't worry about getting paid. I will guarantee that ALL commissions will be paid prior to shutting down the CrossingPointe.com affiliate program in mid-2005. I will also make certain that checks are sent, even if an affiliate has not reached the minimum payout on both CJ and Performics.

Now... for some GREAT NEWS for ABW members. For 5 days (Wednesday, 11/24, through Sunday, 11/28) CrossingPointe.com will be offering Free Shipping on ALL orders in addition to the huge price discounts. This promotion will be made available to both CJ and Performics affiliates early in the day on Wednesday.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me directly.
    Christopher Park
    Affiliate/Partnerships Manager
    Blair.com
    cjpark@blair.com
    (814)726-6074
    AIM: BLAIRAffiliates
    Twitter: BLAIRAffiliates

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread