ABW Ambassador
    I wonder...

Is there any way to see all the links you are generating traffic on that have expired? After some customer complaints, i found a merchant had expired a promotion (that had no end date) and put up a new one in its place. I have been generating clicks on that old link for 7 days now. ARGH.

I know you can view your 'active links' for a merchant but that doesnt do much good when you have many merchants..

ABW Ambassador
    Well, the links report kind of does it with the '!' marks but it's still alot of hunting...

On further reflection, those '!' are worthless... they dont tell you what links you have traffic on that are expired. They simply tell you what links you may have once used that are expired... or something like that..

ABW Ambassador
    Ever try XENU? It will show all broken links on your site. Would suspect that it might show a few that are expired also if they don't go to the linked to page.

Bob

ABW Ambassador
    They arent realy broken.... They are things like offers that had no expiration but now the advertiser expired them. The link will still redirect to the merchant site but the promotion will no longer work.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread