Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    After having a dry spell the last three days (less than ten dollars with better than average click-throughs) the sales finally made a return today. My click-throughs have not been unusually high today, but my sales have been better. This all makes me wonder...

Did the parasiteware companies finally come into compliance, or did Todd take his foot off the transaction cutt-off off mechanism - and I use to joke with others about this! But, seriously folks, I am starting to think "WTF"! Is there something screwy or what? It's almost like soneone had thier finger in the dike, plugging the transaction hole!

Big Chuck
    If you can't run with the big dogs, then stay on the porch!

ABW Ambassador
    opps.. I am half a sleep. messed up on the edit. quoted myself, instead of doing the edit thing. haiko, how come I can't delete?

Big Chuck - I've thought the same thing myself recently. I had averaged over $30 a day from 4/1 - 4/24 (and Feb-March as well), then had a total of $37 from 4/25 - 4/30? Then, from 5/1 till 5/4, the sales are back up to averaging over $30 again (even with CJ links not working on 5/2).

The clickthroughs remained about the same, never 10% higher or lower then the average per day. So, I also say WTF?

My sales are REALLY inconsistent as well (while sending the same amount of traffic). While I usually average $xx dollars a day last month, this month (so far) Only about 3/4 of that with even more traffic

Oh well, Im sure things will pick up and hoping for a big day like you had Chuck to help me catch up to normal.

Sometimes I really wonder what some merchants are up to. When I first started one program (my top producer), I was making almost 3x what I have been making the past SEVERAL days through them (while sending them more traffic). Almost like they are deciding which sales to track (just enough for me to keep them anyway)!?!

Well, if merchants do do this, and I'm not saying anyone does, surely they have to realize that we will find out one day and they will have an accounting nightmare once the lawsuit settles. I can't really see anyone doing it, but you never know what people will try to get away with, I mean, look at all the parasites and what they get away with.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Finally... today was better

You aint kiddin Chuck !
    My eyeballs almost popped out of their sockets when I logged in and saw my account balance today . So far, it is has been without a doubt, a record breaking sales day for me at CJ - and the day is not over yet !

WHATEVER you did CJ , please keep it that way !
    PUHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE do NOT attempt to upgrade anything for a while

Lisa,

WTG, Keep rocking. Acnt A has been dead for a few days. Acnt B is finally doing something today.

Overall my month so far seems to be like yours FWT

quote:
    My sales are REALLY inconsistent as well (while sending the same amount of traffic). While I usually average $xx dollars a day last month, this month (so far) Only about 3/4 of that

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

My sales haven't been great since the beginning of May, although traffic is through the roof, and click throughs are better than average. I'm beginning to suspect WhenU is the culprit....it installed itself in my computer, bundled with something I did want and I haven't been able to get rid of it. Consequently I'm starting to realize a HUGE number of my merchants trigger the evil When-U pop-up window. While I know better about clicking on the @#%#@ thing, I doubt many of my customers do and bye-bye cookie.

Think I may be writing a special newsletter soon to my subscribers about the evils of spyware and WhenU contextual marketing.....

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    WHATEVER you did CJ , please keep it that way ! PUHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE do NOT attempt to upgrade anything for a while
    lol! That goes for me too, CJ.

Big Chuck
    If you can't run with the big dogs, then stay on the porch!

ABW Ambassador
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

I had been on the good server and now - nothing!

Despite the dance being good and clicks and traffic up - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

Swap um back hurry

ABW Ambassador
    grrr
    today worst day ! and traffic down 50% !

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    Record Sales day for me too, but unfortunately on the 25 or so sales that I made, the average commission was less than $2

---
    "The tongue like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood."~ The Tathagata

ABW Ambassador
    Best CJ day for me ever Like a roller coaster, one day just a little, next day huge. I have a goal i like to reach with each network per day and today beat the CJ goal by 4x. Hopefully this coming Google update won't mess things up too much.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

Seem like a good day today. Come to think of it , I have a feeling the bad days are alway related to cj side. If not how come people alway have good and bad sales days together.

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    icepenguin
    because all of us sell almost the same things and cater to the same (american online shoppers) market??

---
    "The tongue like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood."~ The Tathagata

well maybe. but that doesn't explain the decrease in sales with the same number of clickthroughs. Another reasoning is that maybe on the particular day , parasites are working much harder than us

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

Resurrection at CJ. From a couple of dollars a day, in recent weeks, we jumped to over $100.00 on May 6 in leads and sales. Such "lightning" commission spikes defy the statistical theories of routine consumer Internet habits of the ages.

The past week has been excellent in both sales and traffic, several records days last week. If this keeps up I'll be a very happy man.

This isn't strictly CJ related (actually, it's hardly CJ related), but I didn't want to start a separate thread.

We had just a great month all the way around in April. Our traffic is recovering substantially from the hit we took when we relaunched, our ad revenues are light years ahead of projects and we're probably going to move into a new space in the next four months.

The only thing missing is more time for me to golf!

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here

Woohoo! Go Philly!

-patrice
    w/ties to 2 street and mckean, souf philly

patrice.colancecco.milligan
    affiliate.marketer
    eastwoodcompany.com
    e: patrice@eastwoodco.com
    v: 610.323.2200x2206
    f: 610.323.6268
    ::visit our private forum on abw::

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Yesterday was, by far, the best day ever for me. It absolutely blew away any other day I've ever had, that one day was better than any week I've ever had, too. Lost money at CJ though, due to a reversal .

I drank what??! -Socrates

Elbow:
    That's a very strange equation!

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Yeah, I don't use CJ like I used to.

I drank what??! -Socrates

Karl, Super on your great month!

Elbow, WTG on the Record day. I hope ya have lots more.

For me, CJ has picked up pretty good in the last 3 days. Might be a couple big iffy sales in there though. I'll have to wait and see whether they stick or not.

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

Back to oblivion. Nothing!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast