Hello, Everyone:

Not sure whether there are cj support staff on this board, but I need urgent help and information. Appreciate for any information.

Make the long story short, cj's system accidentally deleted my web site entry. Now my website is gone and when I added it back you know that it got a totally different site id.

I already sent cj support an email aksing whether any transactions would still be recorded and if it is possible for them to restore all old information for my web site. But it might take them up to 72 hour plus delay on the time to fix the problem. I worried so much that my hard earned sales would not be recorded. I don't know what else to say and what to do with this messy and sudden situation.

I feel like crying. I have over 650 pages that contain the old site id and I don't have any time and energy to change the id across all. I never found the time to take my little kids out for fun and I have been just thinking about taking them out somewhere to enjoy the weather. Now my heart is sinking, and there will be no fun.

Sorry for the rambling, just can't help.

Please help, somebody help me!!!

Thanks

snakebaby

Can't you just do a find/replace all?? I'm sure you'll have to change your site ID as the final result, but that is my suggestion.

BTW, with 650 pages of links.. you should consider an external database or server side include so you don't experience this type of problem in the future and give yourself more flexibility.

Thanks for your quick suggestion. Hopefully the sales will still be tracked for at least few days. Unless someone gives me an official answer saying that I do have to replace the id at the end regardless, I will have to wait a little longer before getting into the major action.

Do you know if cj has a phone that I can call them directly?

thanks

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    CJ's Phone number: 805-560-0777

ABW Ambassador
    For Example, in FP2000 you can do a global replace that will automatically replace all the ids in all your pages in just 1 action. Then you will have to update the 650 pages that can take a little longer, but it would be just another one action, plus waiting the uploading time while you drink a coffee...

Fer

Snake,

Should you require any assistance in keeping the old PID, email me.

Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    snake,

Same thing happened to me. I called Cj and they had it restored in less than 15 minutes.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread