I checked my "Invalid Links Generating Traffic Report" at CJ and found 2 items listed. Both are the same advertiser, of which I am an "Active" publisher. Both links are showing as "Active" also.

So why are they on this report? They are product links, so I have NO IDEA (THANK YOU CJ!) what the products are, as the pages are "Unknown". When you click "View Destination Page" on the link detail, it just goes to the merchant's index page, which is also no help whatsoever.

Anyone have any ideas as to why this is showing up? It seems to me that CJ has some very major problems with its software design right now. The minimal information provided doesn't give enough information for a fix.

I wish CJ would upgrade everything back to 5.0, since it worked better and offered more features.

"If you were born to be shot, you'll never be hung." -Unknown

I looked earlier at my Invalid Links Generating Traffic Report and I showed Catalog City showing up in the reports. The reason was Offers Pending Approval. I hope the links aren't going to be going dead if a merchant changes the program and we don't accept it in a certain amnt of time. Thats BS!!!

I went and clicked on the accept and it changed to active. I hope this is just a bug. CJ, any thoughts on this. BTW, they were the only ones that showed up for that.

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

ABW Ambassador
    There was a problem with the CJ Term system that is "ok", but like this merchant many had accidentally dropped publishers for a while (usually) by trying to change terms.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread