Can you please provide me a brief overview (or link to) of what the script can do for me? I see the link to download the demo, but short of that and installing it, I was looking for a brief overview of all the cool stuff I'm going to be able to do and all the money I'm going to make. I'm going to be using ALOT more in 2003 and am interested in finding out more about this apparently kickass script. Thanks

I use the script (have been for over a year now). David's site contains extensive examples of how the script works with links to many live sites (including mine!!!).Amazon script

'I am not young enough to know everything.'
    - Oscar Wilde

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> a brief overview of all the cool stuff I'm going to be able to do and all the money I'm going to make <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

With the new upgraded script, it would be difficult for me to overview all the cool stuff you can do, cuz I haven't dented all the new bells and whistles.

The number one reason I love the script is that it makes adding amazon links and products a matter of one line of code. I can use a static image and a dynamic link, or call all the latest goodies with the script tag, or any combination thereof.

I think the more programming oriented users get even greater mileage out of this script.

- - - - -
    42. Yup, the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Toronto, Canada
    There is a list of features listed at our features page with links showing samples.

The best way to judge the script is to see it in action. You can see some actual sites at this page.

The script is intended to be incorporated into your existing content based website. However, you can also use the script to build a complete stand alone store either focussed on one product area or a complete amazon store. We provide some templates to help you.

The script offers lots of flexibility without the need for programming (beyond basic HTML knowledge). For example, you can change the format of the results that will be displayed by using a simple parameter to tell the script to use a different template format file. You can use the formats provided or you can make your own format. For example, see this sample. By adding the parameter &format=details3 (i.e.: use the details3 template file), the result is changed to this. This is using details4, details5. For a list of format samples see here and also here.

The best way to determine if the XML script is for you is to download the demo and try it out. See the 3 Easy Steps page to get a brief overview of how to use the script and also see the Quick Tutorial.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread