I need some help. I have downloaded the trial version of Amazon.pl. I would like to know

Q.1 Can I change the Graphic buttons to my own for eg. Buy from Amazon (yellow color) to Buy Now(blue color)?

Q.2 Can I program the script in such a way the the customer will remain in my site until he hits the checkout button?

Q.3 How can my own product be listed along with this script?

Q.4 Do I need the Actual product to experiment all above or I can use the trial version to experiment?

Thanks in advance!!

Regards

Q.1 Can I change the Graphic buttons to my own for eg. Buy from Amazon (yellow color) to Buy Now(blue color)?

A.1: For the "Buy from amazon.com" button (see example) you can use any graphic or a plain text form button. But Amazon.com requires that affilites use the text "Buy from amazon.com".

Q.2 Can I program the script in such a way the the customer will remain in my site until he hits the checkout button?

A.2: The amazon.pl XML script supports Amazon.com's Quick-Click Buying buttons (see example). By using Quick-Click, items are added to the amazon.com shopping cart and the user stays at your website until checkout.

Q.3 How can my own product be listed along with this script?

A.3: Templates let you custom the overall page. You can put any HTML on the template and then put {results} where you want the amazon.com product results to show up. You can also use <script> and SSI tags to include results on any page of your website (example: see Top Sellers and Calendars here which are done using two <script> tags).

Q.4 Do I need the Actual product to experiment all above or I can use the trial version to experiment?

A.4: The demo version works just like the full version (it's the same .pl file) except that all amazon.com links go to amazon.com's home page rather than to individual product pages at amazon.com. You can play with amazon.pl and setup all your templates/links to make sure amazon.pl does what you want. When you buy amazon.pl, we send an amazon.key file to you that you upload to your server.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

Thank You cusimano.
    I appreciate your timely response. Will get in touch if need some more help.

Regards
    Atlanta

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread