I have just purchased the script after playing around with the free demo for a couple of nights.

I am building pages using SSI to pull in the results at the server before the user sees it. I am confused if I need to use the "script" tag or not. The "Quick Tutorial" is not clear on the difference.

Also, if I do a keyword search, are the results presented in "bestseller" fashion? Is there a way to do this?

How long does it typically take to get the "key"? I just purchased last night, so I am not complaining, just curious.....

I look forward to hearing from anyone that can help!

Toronto, Canada

The Quick Tutorial has been updated. Please see it again. Basically, the "script" parameter is used only in a <script> tag. In an SSI statement, you would use the "ssi" parameter instead.

By "bestseller" format, I assume you mean the grid that shows up on a page such as this:

You can show results in a grid by using the grid parameter. See

For example, here are Harrison Ford DVD's shown in a 3-column by 5-row grid:,r:6

If you want all your results to show using grid (without having to add a grid parameter everywhere), you can set the grid configuration variable in aamzon.ini to the grid value. Such as: grid "c:3,r:6"

You also might want to use the c3.fmt or c4.fmt formatting files instead of the grid parameter. Such as:

I've emailed your amazon.key to you. Creation of key files is a manual process since we have to verify key requests. Support turn-around on weekends is sometimes a bit longer Sorry for the delay.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread