I started in e-commerce using drop ship distributors to handle the fullfilment of my products. I have built four sites, and I have really hit the maximum on the amount of time I can dedicate to these ventures. I still want to increase my income, so I am splitting out into affiliate marketing to increase my income with limited involvement on my end. My goal is 12 new sites this year - all affiliate sites.

One of my four sites was doing okay, but I was having a big problem with my distributor keeping the stuff in stock, and I was basically making no money, even though I was getting 3 to 4 orders a week. These products were in the $40 - $80 range.

So on January 31st I bought the script because Amazon carried the entire line of products I had on this site. I got the site all reconfigured using the Amazon script and dropping my own shopping cart. It went live on Saturday night (Feb. 1st).

I just checked my Amazon stats and I have already had my first sale on Sunday! The only downside is that these products are Marketplace, so I only get 2.5%. But for basically doing nothing I will take it! This site was taking a ton of my time before the switch for little or no I can spend a bit more time promoting this and getting better search engine rankings, then things will really smoke.

I thought I would just let you all know about my success! Now onto the next site......

ABW Ambassador
    ...congrats on your first 'powered by Cusimano' sale and may many more follow!

Stanley accepting link exchange partners at -
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI><LI><LI>[/list]

I would be interested in some information about drop shipping contacts.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread